Hero

Yas point

Me, Hap and Daruis ran after Bumpy as Ella was on my hip as I held her. We found her looking in the jungle. Hap looked in the direction until we heard a metal hitting the ground at camp.  I then heard Kenji say he was ok but Bumpy walked back to camp and laid down. I sat down with Ella and Kenji and relaxed. That night I went into our camp tent where we were going to sleep. I woke up and it was still dark when I heard movement. I open up the tent door to see Bumby still sleeping. I then saw what looked like a person, but it was too dark to walk away. They had what looked like bags. I went to bed thinking I must be seeing stuff. I went back to bed I woke up to Ella waking me up she then said Bumby gone! I then said she probably out eating or getting a drink so she can take care of herself. Then Tiff came over and some of our stuff went missing. Someone took it so tell your group to hand it over ok also were all leaving to take pictures and you're all coming with because someone already robbed us. I went back inside, and the others were getting up when I told them what Tiff just told me. We walked for a long while before Mitch said we can stop here for a break. Hap Then said Daruis and Sammy I need your help with these bags they came over to Hap. Hap then talked to them then they left Hap then said thanks for nothing as Daruis went to Kenji. Well Sammy went to Brooklyn. The foliage moved as three Baryonyx moved into sight Hap then said to run as he grabbed one of the park's stun prods, he had. The camper ran one way well. I carried Ella as Mitch, Tiff and Cody followed and we then came to a clearing. I then said we need to find the others. I then heard a gun cocking sound. I pushed Ella behind me. I then said you lied to us; you are not a photographer you are poachers. I then said were you going to take us off the island? Cody then said only you Because you are the only one, I want. I then said I would die before that! What about Ella would you risk her life? I looked at Ella. I then said no then Mitch said so where did you kids hide our ammo? We only have one bullet that went to my son's gun. Cody then said face its Baby you are mine and you have lost. I then said quietly Ben, why are you not watching over me as I look at the sky? Then a rock hit Tiff in the back of the head, causing her to fall to the ground. The same happened to Mitch. Cody then said come out I will shoot Ella. I watched as out of a jungle a boy. He looked so familiar with his spear he walked to me. The jungle boy had a Bite mark that was on his left shoulder Cody then said who the hell are you. Then a shirtless boy said your worst nightmare. He then said Yasmina take Ella to the jungle behind me Bumby is there and leave. Cody then said who are you. Ella then said Guardian you came back. I then realized this was Ben. Ben then said I promised you Ella that I will always protect you. Then Cody spook up. Hello, have you forgotten I have a gun? Ben with his spear then said you think you are so tough you do not know what it means to be tough. For months have Been fighting off Compys, Ceratosaur, Rexy and a Carnotaurus on the daily with a baby dinosaur and a kid. Well, you have been a creep who keeps on hitting on a beautiful lady that is clearly not interested.

Bang

Ben fell down. I heard heavy footsteps to see bumpy running towards us. Ella climbed on to Bumby well I lift Ben up on my lap. Cody ran towards us saying Yas come here now. Bumpy roared at him scaring him. Ben shivered. He felt cold even though we are in a hot tropical jungle. Ben then said Yas take care of Bumby and Ella for me. I then said Ben don't leave me. Tears were coming down my face. Ben then said Ella be good for Yasmina. Ella was also crying knowing that Ben was going to die. Ben then said you know I'm not scared of death. Yas didn't give up on leaving this island Yas I. Ben then cough up a lot of blood. Ben's eyes closed and we kept going through the jungle wherever Bumby was taking us too. After while the treehouse house came into sight