Captured

Ben point

I woke up to feel the warm sunlight on me. It felt so nice I then looked around to see everyone up. I then watched as Yas was dishing out the canned food. Brooklyn then said me, we heard Toro eat you where you fell. I then said that it was a goat. I was there and I then said so how did you guys miss the boat? Yas then said the train was heading away from the dock. We realized that we were heading away from the dock for a while so we jumped when the train went low to the ground. Yas then told the story of their underground battle with Toro. I then said to the group we still have to worry about the poachers. They need to be stopped. I already disable all their traps,but that's not stopping them from setting more. Yas then said Ben you can't do anything you need to rest. I then said fine Daruis then said we need to find out their next move.I then saw a rock with flowers that were around it and the rock was carved but it was too far for me to see. I then said what with that rock. Everyone went silent Yas then said It is your grave I made when we thought you died. I then said wow only 5 people showed up to my funeral. Kenji then said you were expecting more. I then said yes. Daruis then said Ben why is there a Ceratosaurus bite mark on your shoulder? I then said Dino got hungry and died learning not to mess with me. I then pulled out the tooth I took and used as a dagger. I then said Daruis here the tooth of the Bastard. Daruis looked at it and said wow. I then said I used it as a dagger. I then said I need to rest some more I went to sleep in the bed I woke up in. I woke up to see it was in the afternoon by where the sun was in the sky. I then saw Ella who then said Guardian what taking the others so long? I then said what do you mean by what taking them so long? Ella then said I forgot you were sleeping the others went after the poachers. I got up but felt pain on where I was shot but I got up because the others needed me, I found my spear. Ella then said Ben go be their Guardian, but I got a question? I looked at her when she said will Yasmina would be the Miss. Guardian? I then said I don't know. I then whistled and Bumby came. I then said Ella stay here Bumby keep Ella safe Bumby purred. I then started to walk through the jungle. I then saw the camp. I then saw they had the camp family tied up. I then saw Mitch eating with Tiff then I saw him. I watched as Cody walked up to Yas and touched her inappropriately. I clenched my fist in rage. Who does that kid think he is? I need to save them. I grip my ceratosaurus tooth as I got close to their camp. I then tapped Sammy on the shoulder. I then passed her the tooth in her hands as she started to use it to cut the ropes. I then quietly and quickly with my spear went up to Cody. I then tapped him on the shoulder and he then said what Dad ? he turned to look at me as I punched him in the face. Sammy was free and was working on Darius. I then kicked Cody in the gut. I turned around to see Mitch and Tiff running towards me with their long knives. I kept them at bay. I then quickly looked over to see Daruis was working on untying Kenji well Sammy was working on Brooklyn. I kept fighting. I need to buy my friends time. Cody was getting up. I hit him with the butt of my spear in the gut causing him to fall in pain. Mitch was going one way, well Tiff was going the other they were trying to flank me. I then saw Sammy was untying Yasmina. She finished up when I said get to camp. I will catch up I have a plan. Mitch was going relentlessly on attacking me. I then saw them disappear into the jungle when I felt pain in the back of my head as my world went black. I slowly woke up to see I was tied up. Mitch then said you are not so tough now wild boy. I then said not so tough without your ammo? He then punched me in the face and then said where it is? I then said I forgot Tiff walked over along with Cody. Cody then said who are you? I then said Ben Pincus why you care. He then punched me over and over again and then said you are the guy she is dating.  I then said who? Cody then said drop the act Yas said she was dating you. I then realized Yas must have used me as an excuse on why Cody and her can't date. I then said she a great kisser something you will never know. He pulled out a knife and was ready to strike me dead. I didn't flinch when I said I'm not scared of death when Mitch stops Cody. Mitch then said he's the only one who knows where the ammo is. I then said come on Bitch let the pussy strike me. Mitch then said my name is Mitch as he was holding Cody back. I then said that doesn't mean shit and who says I will talk ? Tiff Then pulled a piece of metal out of the fire. She slowly walked towards me and said I have other ways. I then saw the hot metal with the word Steven. She then said we were hoping to have at least some dino to keep as our pet. I then felt the hot metal pressed against my chest. I grunted in pain. I then saw the sun was setting when. there was movement in the jungle  then I heard it a raptors call them a second one. Mitch, Tiff and Cody left to my I think kill the raptors. I then herd movement behind me I then said it is not safe here.