Main Street

Darius

We all got up and looked for the beacon except Yas. I walk over to the lagoon to see a corpse floating in the water. I then said guys we don't have to worry about White Dino everyone, but Yas ran to look at the body. Brooklyn then said guy we still haven't found the beacon I look up to see the sun setting. I then said guys we need to get some sleep. The others nodded their heads as we went inside a restaurant and slept on the booths. All but Yas who sat there and draw.

I woke up to see the lights off, but Yas was gone. I then got up to go outside to see if that is where she is I step outside. Yas is sitting at a table looking at the stars. I then said Yas are you ok this is not you. Yas was silent then spoke up Darius. I don't think I can move on from Ben. I look at her you need time. Yas then said I had a crush on him. He was smart, cute, brave when he needed to be and put others before him. I then said Yasmina I didn't know you cared about him like that. Yas said I would just give anything to see him again. A shooting star went by when Yasmina said would it have Be bad if I didn't wish to get off the island? Daruis then said I know it's hard losing those you care about, But Ben would want you to be strong. I just hope Ben comes back but reality is harsh Ben's gone. I hugged Yasmina and said we will give him a funeral Yas smiled thank you Daruis. I then said Yasmina what are you drawing in that notebook? She then said look in there and if you will meet Ben, I then said we should get some sleep. I walked to the door when Yasmina said I think I just saw Ben walk by the lagoon. I stopped and said Yas it's dark and if that was Ben which I sadly have to doubt it's not. Yas then punished me in the shoulder. He's alive in my heart and not dead.

Yas point

I feel asleep only to nightmares. Me dropping Ben on the monorail. Then we went to the clearing where Ben fell out. Then I saw Ben all hurt as he crawled towards me. Toro then stepped on his legs then bite down on Ben's top part and ate Ben. I woke up before anyone else and I thought about my dreams. When I felt the ground shake, I then got to the others. I woke them up Daruis then came with me as we watched as the t rex's steps into sight. I Then said it's dragging a tree. The rex then dropped the tree then a small compartment was open. I saw the beacon as the rex dragged the tree to its den. Rexy left her den. I then said let's get this done. Daruis then said Yasmina you are going to lookout you are hurt, and we need you to rest. I then said first sign of danger you guys run and I will lead it to the shops to give you guys a head start. Brooklyn then said I will also be with Yas to make sure she is not taking any unnecessary risks. I then said fine, we set our plan in motion and Rexy never came so we turned on the beacon and left. Daruis said so main street is out of the question and the only other place with supplies would be camp. I then said we can also get a change of clothes. When I heard it a roar, I looked at Darius and said did you hear that he nodded. I then said that it sounded like Bumby. I then said to the everyone I want to find Bumpy as I help the others go through the wreck. Everyone found their suitcase but mine was destroyed. I then pulled Ben out of the wreck and said thanks again to Ben as I looked up at the sky. It seemed like Ben was keeping his word on watching over us.