Tarbosaurus

Yasminas point

I walked with Brooklyn and Daruis as we got closer to the roller coaster. I kept thinking was I making the right choice. Daruis started the ride and got in the front with Brookyln. The coaster went forward then it hit the incline as the clanging of the chains were hared. I looked around for anything that could be a clue. I looked to my left to see concession stands on the roof of the one reading Brimford. I then said guys I think I found were we need to go next as I pointed the stand. The sound of wood falling and hitting the ground then a roar I did not recognize. We then were at the very top when we went down at a very fast speed. I then looked around to see they had a statue rex Lifesize but a dino pushed the statue over and roared. Darius then said Tabasures relative of the t rexes. The dino charged at us trying to bite us. We flew past it the dino bite the track destroying it. I then said to Darius we need to get out as the Tabasures walked toward the low part of the track that went over a pond. I then said we need to get out I pushed on the harness pushing it up I then saw there was a catwalk as I step off the Coster as the Coster slowed down. Brooklyn then got out I then said however designed the coaster restraint most of made the whole parks safety protocol. Daruis did not get up. I then said come on Darius he said no I have its scent of its nest sent that why It is following us I need to jump out over the pound to wash my smell off. I sat by Daruis and said I'm with you I then said Brooklyn go to the stand, Me and Daruis will meet you there we then went down toward the Tabasures has with its head rammed the Coster off the rails I pulled mine and Darius restraint up as we laid in the pond. The Dino sniffed the air then walked away where it was going? I then watched it go through the same tunnel the others took. A light flickered on I read it Dino truck ride adventure I then Daruis go to Brooklyn and figure out where the food is. I then ran after the Tabasures I needed to warn Ben I ran in to see the truck the others were in on its side Sammy and Kenji were Helping Ella out then ran following the ride path. Ben with his spear and Bumby were facing off against the Tabasures. I ran and caught up with Sammy, Kenji and Ella who continued. I then said follow me were going to meet up with Daruis and Brooklyn. We got to the stand to see Daruis and Brooklyn trying to open a hatch they then said the food down here. I then heard the Tabasures roar, I then looked at the exit of the truck ride to see Ben and Bumby fighting it as the fight came outside. Bumby tail hit the Tabasure with a crunch. The Tabasures turn to ram Bumby and the long tail of the Tabasures hit Ben. Ben then went flying into the air and smashed through the roof of the concession stand next to us. Brooklyn opened the Bunker as Ben got up but fell he then said Yasmina grab supplies and go I will keep it distracted.

Ben's point

I got up as I watched my camp family go into the bunker for the supplies. I turned to see Bumby taking on the Tabasures by herself. The Tabasures then headbutted Bumby causing her to fall onto her belly. I got up as the Tabasures went to Bumby. Bumpy tried to get up But fell and tried again but with the same result. The Tabasures then went to Bumbys head to do the finishing bite.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

The Tabasures turned to the park entrance to see who came to challenge her. could he really be our only hope