Part 21

Warnings - unprotected sex. Oral (female receiving), mentions of abusive parents, mentions of dark magicy stuff, mentions of wearing a mask during sex, disassociation, self-conscious about body, body shaming, crying during sex, moving slow, touch starvation, being overwhelmed, mentions of injury, jealousy, mentions of masturbation. Using safe word

"You love me," he said it again slowly as if he couldn't believe he was really here.

"This is why I didn't want to tell you," I said dismally. "I've just ruined our friendship. I know you don't feel the same. Just pretend like I never said it. Please Reg, pretend I didn't say it," I pleaded, hands actually clasped together.

"No, I won't pretend you didn't say it," he said calmly.

"Why?" I asked dismally.

"Don't you know," he said taking my hands.

"No," I sniffed.

"Y/n, my heart hasn't belonged to me for a long time now," he said gently.

"Who, who does it belong to," I asked, a dare to hope rising in me slowly.

"I think you know," he said with a genuine smile.

"Say it anyway," I begged.

"My heart belongs to you," he said and pressed a hand to my chest.

"Oh, Regulus, I love you so much," I told him.

"This can't be real, how can you love me?" He asked.

"Regulus, can't you tell how I can't keep away from you? I'm always touching you. You broke my heart when you said you'd never kiss me on purpose," I told him and realized we were so close.

"I didn't mean it!" He said earnestly. "I did it because I thought you could never feel the way I do."

"Of course I do," I said gently.

"I've never been in love before, it hit me like a damn bludger," he chuckled with weepy eyes.

"Neither have I, but I know it's real. The way I feel about you is all-consuming," I said earnestly.

"I think we may have unknowingly been dating for a while if we both felt the same and did all that stuff," he laughed.

"Now I can tell you how much I adore your laugh. It's more than dorky, it's beautiful and it makes me feel so warm and happy," I said lovingly. His cheeks were pink, but he wore the widest smile I'd ever seen him wear.

"Now I can tell you how insanely jealous I was of James. I came so close to telling you how I felt. I couldn't imagine you ever being a second choice, he's a damn idiot," he said, and unexpectedly darted out to kiss my cheek.

"Was that okay?" He asked.

"Yes, of course," I chuckled.

"I, I had actually told myself I was never going to tell you because I didn't want to ruin our friendship," I said, rubbing a thumb over his hand that I held.

"I told myself the same thing," he said. "Though I did nearly tell you when you were sent to the hospital wing. When you kissed me, I felt like I'd died and gone to heaven."

"I feel like that a lot with you," I said honestly.

"Do you think I could kiss you?" He asked.

"I've been hoping you would," I said quietly. He moved in, and we slotted our lips together. His lips were soft and he smelled amazing. This wasn't like our other chaste kisses, this was long and loving. He put his arms around me and I held his face, rubbing my thumbs over his sharp jaw. This felt like bliss.