Part 36

Info - Horcrux. Begging for forgiveness, hatching a plan, escaping, asking for favors, apologies, crying, oral (female receiving), squirting, regulus being a dick, holding knife to someone's throat, veritaserum, fingering

"Break up?" He asked, and he looked genuinely horrified.

"No, no, no, not my light, don't take my sunshine from me," he begged, falling to his knees. He clung to my waist sobbing. I hadn't expected this reaction.

"Please, y/n, I'm sorry," he begged and I knelt down with him slowly.

"Regulus, I don't want to, I'm just so sad and angry all the time," I whispered to him.

"I don't want to do this to you," he said, his voice breaking. "We need to kill this thing before it kills us."

"Well Mr. Study, you've got to have some ideas," I said quietly.

"Right now, the only viable one is to go to Nocturn Alley and see what we can find."

"Why haven't we tried that?" I asked.

"It would be hard, very hard, we'd have to skip school. Dumbledore might notice if the locket goes away. I could be told on by someone. You couldn't come."

"There has to be a way," I said, then an idea struck like lightning. "Andromeda and Ted could watch it. I know they're not going to be happy about it, but they'll do one day. The locket will be here and safe and we will be more level headed.

"How do we get there?" He asked. "You can't disappearate inside Hogwarts."

"Floo Powder?" I asked.

"You can't use that either," Regulus countered.

"Our brooms then I suppose. The trip will be long, but we can go at least as fast as the train."

"That's true, but what about you. We aren't well known and you aren't marked. There's sure to be gossip of Regulus Black has shown up with a girlfriend and is looking for dark magic items."

"James's invisibility cloak!" I said excitedly.

"The hard part about that is in the name it's JAMES'S invisibility cloak, not ours," Regulus said dismally.

"No, no, I'll make Lily get it for me! I'll call in a favor since I changed James. She'll be sure to get it even if it's in the box."

"What box?"

"I made him a box to keep it in, but since I'm the creator I can get in even though it'll be warded. I don't think he would've reversed that enchantment. I kept it that way in case someone stole it from him and changed the wards, I enchanted it that I could always get in."

"What makes you think Lily will listen after the shit I just pulled," Regulus asked dismally.

"I can pretend you're abusive and I need it to hide or something if she puts up a fuss, but we can really do this Reg! The locket can finally die, and we will be happy."

"You're right, fuck you're so smart, it's incredibly sexy," he said and I could tell he was finally making an effort to fight the locket. I knew he'd been easily convinced by it because of his past, but I'd always fought, so I had immediately. He'd just needed time and determination.

"Let me eat you out as the first of my many apologies," he begged.

"I'll never say no to that," I said happily. He laid me down and pulled up my robes. He blew gently into my cunt and I grew wet. I squirmed for him.

"I still remember the first time tasting you, I was like nothing else on this earth," he sighed and blew into me again.

"Oh shit, you've hardly done anything and I'm desperate," I moaned. He smiled at me and dove in. He varied his pace, tiny kitten licks, then luxurious lapping. I was whining, my hands curling in his hair. I tugged and he moaned into my heat.