Part 35

Info - Horcrux, relationship being toxic, argument, fight, finding out people are lying to you, bad friends, almost using an unforgivable curse, dueling, fist fight, insulting someone worried about dark magic, throat fucking, oral (male receiving), Mentions of alcohol, weed, using teeth on oral, hair pulling, wall punching

Regulus and I hadn't seen much of each other, other than to exchange the locket. It was even worse now because it was just us. Ted and Andromeda had come to us and said they were no longer willing to carry the thing. They said we should just lock it up and not touch it for everyone's good. They said it was having too much of a negative effect on everything they did.

Regulus had gone off. He called them cowards and fakes. He said they were weak and taking the easy road out. He'd had to fuck me three times afterward. He took me every time he was angry now, but it didn't feel the same as it once had. We were both rough and mean and it ended up being unsatisfactory. It was about the only contact we had, and it was always from behind. There were no more gentle kisses, no more kind words, no more praises. It was all an effort to keep from cursing everyone in sight.

I had been spending more and more time with the marauders lately, who were surprisingly kind. I found it odd that they no longer spoke much to Peter and how much they'd changed. I didn't question it, I needed solace somewhere. Through all this I didn't forget about Reg, I wanted things back to normal, I just didn't know how to do it. He was obsessive about the Horcrux, he was hardly getting any sleep. He looked scarily similar to how he had in my flash of vision at the lake. He was sickly pale, thinner than normal, with greasy strands of long hair. His eyes were always blood shot and heavy, and I had no idea what to do.

I was so in despair that I got drunk one night and almost tracked down Sirius to ask him how to help. I was so glad I hadn't.

We were studying on the astronomy tower in the early evening. I'd begged him not to fight with me and just come, he could read whatever he wanted. He wore the locket today. Yesterday I'd wanted to rip it off my chest and break my teeth trying to destroy it.

"It says a Basalisk's fang can kill a Horcrux, but one of those hasn't been around in ages," Regulus said. He was smoking his sorcerer cig on my suggestion that it might help his adverse reaction to the locket.

"Have you tried the killing curse?" I asked.

"Of course I have," he said nastily.

"Oh yeah," I cocked and eyebrow and he backed down.

"I didn't have the malice to make it work. It shook a bit but nothing happened," he mumbled. I was secretly happy about that outcome. My true Reg was in there somewhere.

He took another inhale of his cig and just to be obnoxious, blew the smoke in my face. little did he know his smoking had turned me on since I'd seen him do it.

"Fuck that's so sexy, do it again," I begged. He smirked and did it again. I sucked in the sweet smoke and crashed my lips to his. He kissed me wildly, lots of teeth and tongue. I tried to push him down, intending to ride him, but he moved me away.

"Hey," I snapped.

"Suck my cock," he demanded. Usually if we did oral, he wanted to go down on me. I didn't mind of course but it was just another example of the locket's control.

"Fine, yes," I agreed. I pulled out his cock and worked him to hardness. He was panting as he leaned back on his elbows in bliss.

Finally, I took him into my mouth. I sucked hard. I poured my frustration into the blow job. He didn't seem to mind my hands roughly squeezing his balls. He was heaving as I suckled hard on his head, tracing his slit with my tongue. He gave me no praise or compliments, and I missed my Regulus enough to cry. I let my teeth graze the cock of this imposter.