Part 34

Info - fight, going back on promises, being nasty, influence of horcrux, angry sex, sex after a long dry spell, fingering, sharing horcrux, wanting to be mean during sex, mentions of PTSD, manipulation, gaslighting, choking with necklace, begging to be called a particular name, cocky Regulus, arguing during sex, affect of horcrux, accusing of being needy, punching wall, finger sucking

"I have to study Regulus Arcturus Black," I snapped.

"How do you know my middle name!" He demanded.

"You act like I'm a stalker or a creep. I'm your fucking girlfriend."

"Yeah but I never told you," he said.

"I don't know why this is such a big deal. I saw it at your place when I was there."

"You're just so focused on me!" Regulus snapped. "Even now, I asked you to help me research how to kill a Horcrux and you have to study!"

He was pacing back and forth and it bothered me so much.

Hogwarts was.....Surprised to say the least. People who had never caused trouble were getting into duels. We knew what it was. The locket was dominating us. It didn't just affect you while you wore it. The effects were long lasting. Our moods were all sour and ready to break. Regulus and I were pushing our group members hard. They were all exhausted and stressed and the insane amount of homework we were receiving didn't help.

"I'm sorry I love my boyfriend!" I snarled, turning away from him.

"Loving me isn't what I'm angry about, we need to get this thing under control," he snapped.

"I understand, but I also need to get done this report on dragon eggs," I said.

"I cannot tell you how laughable and absurd that sounds when you know what we're going through, what we've BEEN through," he said running his hand over his face in aggravation.

"You're being that way again Regulus," I said.

"What way?" He demanded.

"You know what way. You're acting like you owe a debt again. You're acting like our entire lives hinge upon this!"

"They might, there's a war brewing, if only you could see the letters I'm getting from my parents. The horrors-"

"I haven't seen them because you don't share anything with me. It's like when we first met you're always huddled up with a book," I snapped back.

"We could be entering a war, a war where we have an integral piece of ammo, and that's what you're worried about?" He demanded, and then punched the brick wall. I usually would've cradled his hand. I didn't move forward. I didn't want to get nearer to the pulsing locket around his neck. I couldn't trust myself not to rip it off and throw it down the closest toilet, then he'd really lose it.

"Us two, no, you, YOU specifically don't have to win this war Regulus," I whispered. "You promised not to be this way anymore. You know it's the locket. Fight it, know you're worth some happiness. You promised me grey hair," I said emotionally.

"Fuck, that line again," he rolled his eyes. "You want that so bad, here!"

He pointed to a curl. The lock turned pale grey. He yanked some of it out without even a wince. He shoved the hair in my hand aggressively.

"You've got it, now can you focus?" He bellowed.

"Fuck you," I growled, part rage, part disgust. He took the book out of my hand and threw it. He dragged me into the bathroom near where we'd been fighting. Whatever I thought he was going to do, I was wrong. He was kissing me with a bruising force. He'd never been this forceful. I was so happy to finally get SOMETHING from him that I didn't mind. I tangled my hands in her hair and made sure I pulled hard.