Part 27

Warnings - unprotected sex, vers regulus, dark arts, muggle hating, blood purity, mentions of slavery, mentions of desires incest, cock warming, PTSD, hurting lover, Disassociative episode, begging to breakup, talking about sex, kids and marriage, choking lover,

 I woke up in horrible pain, Regulus was no longer inside me as he had been when we'd fallen asleep. No, he was over top of me with glowing eyes and his wand poised and ready. I realized he has given me a particularly good stinging hex.

"Regulus," I said as his hand moved to my neck. "It's me, angel, it's me."

It took him a second and then he launched himself backward and away from me. He was sobbing. I tried to move to him but he stumbled backward, holding his hands up to ward me off.

"D-don't come near me," he wept.

"It was a mistake love," I said sorrowfully. "I don't blame you."

"I do!" He screamed. "I'm rotten to my core. So rotten I could hurt the person I love most in this world."

"You have post-traumatic stress disorder," I said softly. "You can't be held responsible."

"Break up with me please, you know I don't have the strength, please leave me for your safety."

"No," I snapped.

"What?" He asked in shock.

"No, I won't break up with you Regulus Black. I won't leave you or abandon you. I'm not letting you do life alone ever again, and you're going to come over here right now and let me kiss you and comfort you!"

He only started crying harder.

"How are you so kind to me? What is this?"

"Love, plain and simple. This is love, what true love is. This is how you DESERVE to be treated. I'm sorry I'm the first person who has done it."

"I c-can't-"

"You can," I said seriously. I held my arms out to him. "I'm not going to come to get you, I need you to care about yourself enough to come to me."

He took a tentative step forward. Soon he was quickly padding across the floor and launching himself into my arms. His lanky body knocked me backward. I squeezed him and kissed his bare skin.

"It's okay," I said over and over.

"What spell did I use?" He whispered. My heart ached, he'd been so out of it he hadn't even known what spell he'd used, yet he still blamed himself.

"As if I'm telling you, you'll only use it to bully yourself."

He was quiet for a time as I played with his hair.

"Am I really the person you love most in the world?" I asked quietly.

"Who the fuck else could it be?" He asked.

"Sirius, Andromeda?"

"No," he said cuddling closer.

"I am mad at you for something though," I said.

"What!" He squeaked, so worried I felt guilty for even joking.

"I wanted to wake you up with sex," I said teasingly.

"Oh, I would've loved that," he said sadly.

"We still can," I chuckled.

"Really?" He asked, head popping up, curls in his eyes.

"Of course cutie," I said tapping his nose. He beamed. I moved so I was on top of him. I worked his cock to hardness. I loved how he laid back and closed his eyes, just letting himself enjoy the feeling.