Part 25

Warnings - public sex, voyeurism, changing mind about a kink, mean regulus, degrading, biting, hair pulling, finger sucking, light choking, pretending to have rough sex, feeling unsure after sex, crying, slut shaming, potential rape, dick measuring contest, masturbation, use of master, spitting in mouth

"On one condition," I said, thinking fast. I was putting all my money on something that would be incredibly embarrassing for Regulus. I had to do it though, either be raped or this. I could tell Regulus was following my lead.

"If Rosier has a bigger cock than Black. I'll fuck him. If not, I fuck Regulus," I said, folding my arms.

"Shit, you really are a bloody slut," Lucius laughed.

"Well?" I said. Rosier begrudgingly took his penis out. I almost laughed, there would be no competition.

"Okay, well it's Regulus then," I said easily.

"No fair, we need to see," said Rosier. I cringed, I had hoped he wouldn't need to do this. I saw only a light bit of pink on my boy's cheeks as he pushed past me. He lifted his robes and showed them.

"Yeah, it's Regulus," Lucius snickered.

"Well, get on with it, and the whore better put on a good show after that," Rosier growled.

"I'm going to have to be mean to you," he mumbled. His Mask was in place and I once again saw what I imagined everyone saw. I nodded slightly.

"What are you saying?" The pair of Slytherins demanded.

"Nothing," he snapped. I took off my clothing. I tried to block our thoughts of anyone but Reg. I felt confused. I felt slightly aroused.

"Alright Slytherin's Whore," Regulus began, and the word founded so foreign on his tongue.

"Yes master," I smirked and heard an ohhh from our watchers.

"Let's show them how its done, yeah?" He drawled and grabbed me roughly to him. He entered me easily, and began to quickly ram into me.

"It's okay," whispered in my ear. "I know you're turned on, don't feel guilty."

"H-how, oh fuck, how did you know?" I asked, speaking through the pleasure.

"You're really wet," he muttered.

"I just like the idea of proving to people how sexy you are, I want them to know," I whispered.

"Stop whispering!"

"Let's show them what they think they want," he smiled wickedly.

"Lean your head back slut," he demanded. "Your snake wants to feast."

"Make me," I challenged. He gripped my hair and yanked hard. I was shocked, and the cry of pain I let out was genuine. I hoped Regulus wouldn't blame himself. He was biting my neck, barely sucking, just biting.

"Yeah, mark her," came a grunt from Rosier. I was disgusted and looked without thinking. Both boys had their dicks in their hands. I squeezed my eyes shut. This didn't feel as good anymore. Regulus did as he rutted into me at a bruising pace, but the situation was just so weird.

"What a slut, yet she has a pussy worth the Noble House of Black," he said meanly. I was so unused to this.

"Yes, fuck my cunt," I begged, as if on autopilot. He held a hand to my throat, but of course didn't put pressure, I knew he couldn't. His hand traveled up and he forced my jaw open. He spit in my mouth and I heard the boys cheer. I shut my eyes again, honing my focus on my boyfriend.

"Suck, cockwhore," he demanded, shoving his ringed fingers in my mouth. He always wore the star ring I'd bought him. I calmed myself by looking at the ever present friendship bracelet on his wrist. He must've seen my expression because he whirled us suddenly and had me up against the wall hard. I could vaguely see the other boys over his shoulder.

"Hey, hey, look at me, not them," I knew they'd hear it as dominating, but I found comfort as he could finally show his real face with his back to them. He was also shielding my body from their eyes.

"Thank you," I mouthed.

"Mon amour," he sighed sadly as he fucked me. "I'm sorry, but I'm close."

"It's okay, we'll both let go and leave," I nodded. We both came, but it was nothing like it normally was.

"Impressive," Lucius slow clapped as we put on our clothing.

"You got what you wanted, get away," Regulus demanded. They respected him enough to do what he said.

"Come to the showers with me, we can be alone," he pulled me along. We were both naked again as we entered the hot spray. I felt emotions overwhelm me as I fell to the ground and cried. Regulus was crying too, holding me.

"I'm so sorry for the things I did and said," he said, caressing me.

"It's okay, that's not really why I'm crying," I said. It had felt like fucking someone else. It had been so strange, I'd almost felt like I was having an out of body experience watching two people who looked familiar, but that I couldn't recognize.

"I thought it'd be sexy, but they were standing there watching us do the most intimate thing we do. It's like they stole the sacredness of the act. I don't know. I always enjoy sex with you, but that was so weird I don't know what to think. I feel so heavy and also like we've already gone through shit but this may just be the beginning of what we face."

"I know what you mean," he said pulling me into his lap. "I hated them seeing you, not because of jealousy, that did play a part, but because I could see how uncomfortable."

"Sorry about the dick measuring thing, I didn't know what else to do," I said.

"It's completely fine," he said. "A million times better than watching Rosier take advantage of you."

"I did like sucking your fingers though," I smiled.

"Really?"

"Yeah, you have such nice thin, long fingers, and pretty rings," I said, leaning back into him.

"Thanks my angel," he said.

"I want you to come to Grimmauld Place with me," he said quietly after some silence.

"Thank you Reg," I sighed in relief.

"And if you want to hold off on sex for a while because of what just happened we certainly can."

"It's kind of you to offer, but it isn't necessary," I said, kissing his palm.

We sat in silence under the flow of hot water. We were going to be okay, hopefully.