Part 22

Warnings - unprotected sex, obsession, duel, injury, calling someone a whore meanly, praise kink

Regulus and I were insatiable. We'd completely forgotten about the issue of his Dark Mark. We were all over each other all the time. We were obsessed. He'd gotten over being overwhelmed the first time, and now, it'd turned into an infatuation with fucking, or making love, or both. Neither of us were class skippers, but we'd done it to have one another.

"Fuck, you're so sexy it hurts. You make me come so hard," I told him as he kissed me in the bathroom hungrily.

"We may be late for class," I said as he pushed into me.

"You know I prefer you," he sighed and kissed all over my face.

"I adore you Regulus," I said and he was whimpering. He loved praise. I'd started writing a notebook full of ways to praise him because I was so in love.

"I'm so in love with you," he panted as he thrusted into me wildly.

"I wish we were muggles," he said.

"Why baby?" I asked.

"I could get you pregnant, and we could run away together and people wouldn't have the power to find us. We'd get married and it'd be perfect," he sighed.

"Oh I want that Reg, oh damn, your cock is too good to me," I moaned, massaging his pecks.

"I love you body, I'm so whipped," I cried.

"Never stop," he panted. "Never stop possessing me, I love your heart and soul and body, and everything. You're a fucking dream."

"Ohhhh, I want to beat our record on Saturday can we just make love all day? I just need to have you inside me as much as possible," I begged.

"Whatever you want, I'm serious, whatever you fucking want, I'm obsessed with you and whatever you want!"

He was snapping into me so intensely I could barely take it. I was all over the place. I never wanted this to end but at the same time I needed to suck his cock, but also to have him eat me out. He had quite the talented tongue.

"You're my angel," he swore as he fucked me.

"You're my everything," I said as I met his pumping cock.

"Ohhhh, Regulus, you're so pretty, and nice, and smart, but damn, your cock is out of this world. You set me on fire!"

"I'm so close," he whined.

"Let go baby, let go and cum inside me. You know I love your cum!"

Everything was screamed because we'd cast muffliato. We always did when we fucked. We wanted to be as loud as possible.

"I'm cumming!" He whined and let his cock take over as he came. So many ropes of cum filled me.

"Me too," I answered as I fell apart. Falling apart wasn't an exaggeration. I was mewling, I forgot all knowledge, I just needed him.

"Regulus I'm so in love with you," I said desperately as he pulled out.

"I love you too Mon Amor," he caressed my face.

We exited the bathroom hand in hand.

"REGULUS BLACK!" I heard a venomous voice. We turned to see Sirius. He shot a spell at Regulus. To everyone's surprise, I blocked it.

"Stop defending him!" Sirius screamed as a small crowd gathered.

"He isn't what you fucking think!" I said savagely, because I'd go to the grave defending my boy. Sirius looked disgusted and the crowd made noises of shock.

"You don't understand!" Remus was behind his boyfriend and he tried to reason with me.

"Please, y/n, he's warped your mind," James pleaded. I'd heard he'd recently started dating Lily. Maybe he thought he knew things, but he didn't.

"He hasn't, you know nothing," I snarled. I felt like a wild animal protecting their young. Regulus touched me gently and I relaxed.

"He's a fucking Death Eater!" Sirius screamed and the duel began. Spells shot from either wand. Sirius's lack of practice showed, Regulus had him beat, but Sirius was angrier. I saw my sweet boy get a bloody nose. He got a black eye next. I was sobbing.

"Please, Sirius, stop," I begged. "He isn't evil. I love him."

"You're a stupid whore If you love him," Sirius snapped.

"Shut the fuck up!" Regulus shouted.

"No, no, I just value him. He's your brother. He's your fucking brother!"

Sirius was also damaged and bleeding. He looked like he could murder someone.

"I don't care!" He snarled.

"You don't know the story!" I tried.

"Leave it, my love," Regulus said in a whisper.

"I can't, you're so special to me. He can't hate you," I sobbed.

"Don't hurt yourself," he said gently.

"Sirius," Regulus snapped, I'd never heard him be so harsh. "You've fucked up in a big way. Y/n is an amazing person. You have the rest of your life to realize that."

We left together. He didn't go to the hospital wing but we went to a secluded classroom that was never used.

"Regulus I'm so sorry," I said.

"Trust me," he said. "Don't apologize, you make things better."

"Can I clean you up?" I asked. He shivered still so unused to kindness.

"Please," he asked.

As I dabbed at him, I felt a familiar feeling in my gut.

"I'm sorry Reg," I said, feeling genuinely bad.

"What?" He asked.

"Seeing you roughed up is kinda a turn on," I mumbled. Immediately I was against the wall. He lifted my robes and entered me.

"Sexy for you huh?" He asked, totally out of character.

"You're just so good looking," I moaned.

"Mmmm, let me rough you up," he groaned, kissing my neck.