Part 38

Info - graduation, PDA, running away from home, buying a house, telling off abusive parents, proposal, unprotected sex, not using the birth control charm, mentions of Horcrux, cock warming

Our last months at Hogwarts were like a dream or fantasy, or a honeymoon, most likely the only one we'd get with the brewing war. Yes we still had our meetings but the heaviness was gone. With the locket gone, Regulus and I no longer felt the pressure of the "greater good" and just spent time with one another.

On my birthday, I not only got presents from Andromeda, Arita, and Ted, but a group of gorgeous, sleek, black owls came zooming through the window and dropped present after present in a pile in front of me. All signed from Regulus but different names on each. Some said, from your boyfriend, your fiancée, your boy, or your favorite Slytherin. I'd marched right over to him without opening a single one and straddled him so I could kiss him deeply, in front of the whole Great Hall. He'd looked dazed but pleased when I'd backed away. I had waited to open them for the two people party we had later on the top of the Astronomy Tower.

On Graduation day Regulus looked so dashing in his Slytherin green robes. He looked so proud of himself as honor after honor was listed with his name. I was proud too. He straightened his tie and shook Dumbledore's hand. Soon we were all throwing our ties in the air.

"Do you want to stay for the party?" Asked Regulus when the rowdiness began.

"No, I want you," I said, pressing myself against his body.

"Good because I'm so excited for the Graduation gift I got you," he said, squeezing my ass.

"Mmmm, you're so sexy, you always spoil me," I grinned.

"Let's get out of here, we can officially apparate if we're off the grounds," he smiled. We were walking toward the exit, when Dumbledore stopped us in our tracks.

"It has come to my attention," he said slowly. "That Regulus is a death eater."

"Sir, that isn't-" I tried.

"It has also come to my attention, that he is a double agent, and the two of you, young as you are, killed a Horcrux."

Reg and I looked at one another. He was blushing with pride.

"Please read these," he said, handing us notes with glittery red lettering that said, "The Order of the Phoenix."

"We will," Regulus smiled.

We walked out and I let Regulus apparate us. However, I had no idea where he took us. The area was cozy, picturesque, like a story book. I noticed the road sign, Godric's Hollow.

"Reg, where are we?" I asked.

"Just wait," he said and led me to a gorgeous house. It could have been plucked from a piece of my imagination. It was lovely and just my style.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Please just trust me," he begged, so I did. He led me into the beautiful house. It was so cozy and gorgeous that it gave me an odd longing.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"Yes it's so lovely, I really like it," I smiled.

"It's yours," he whispered.

"What do you mean?" I asked in shock.

"I bought it for us. I sent a letter to my parents and told them what I truly think. I love you, I want you forever. Grey hair wasn't a lie. I took my money from gringotts, and I told my parents to fuck off, and that I love you with my entire heart."