Part 23

Warnings - cock warming, blow job, masturbation, dark magic, War, dark magic, toxic friends, needy

I was out of my comfort zone. I'd never been so needy. I wanted him constantly. I knew maybe it was unhealthy, but he was so sweet. Again, we'd ignored the true problem at hand because we just wanted to be normal. We were basking in the physical attention, and the love we'd never experienced. He was so needy, being touch starved and nervous had made him desperate. Yet I knew it wasn't just sex for him. He'd changed, he was so much more confident, outgoing, and loving. I'd unlocked what should have always been. We'd worked together and found a love that invigorated us both.

Two weeks, we'd been together two weeks and it felt like a lifetime. I knew I'd always been meant for Regulus Black. Why our paths hadn't met sooner I was unsure, but we were desperately in love.

"I love you, I love you, I love you," he said it always, so I knew. I'd snuck into the Slytherin dorms so we could spend a night together not on the cold stones of the astronomy tower.

"I love you Regulus," I told him gently. He was fragile but brave, adorable but capable. I wanted to know all of him. I felt myself becoming jealous of the walls of number 12 Grimauld Place, because they knew things I didn't about my boy.

"I love you, more than words can say. To think I was so dismal weeks ago and now I can just say kiss me, and it's granted," he teared up.

"You can't fathom the way I felt waiting for this to happen," I said.

"Oh, I think I have a clue," he chuckled. We were slowly getting dressed, feeling overly lovey because we'd slept in the same bed. He'd spent all night with his cock inside me and he told me he'd never slept better. We'd stayed in bed together until the rest of the dorm was empty, though at one point, Crouch had thrown old robes at us and told us to stop blubbering over each other. into the night since we'd whispered to each other late into the evening. We'd giggled and snuggled up together to sleep.

We came out of his dorm ruffled and holding hands. He walked with me proudly, not haughtily, but peacefully and satisfactorily.

"Well, well, well," said Lucius's greasy and mocking voice.

"Getting a head start on your pledge Pettigrew," he drawled. Regulus squeezed my hand so hard it hurt. I'd forgotten about my lie to Lucius.

"Nice lipstick Black," he remarked when we didn't speak. He left with a smirk. 

"We've been playing house," Regulus sighed. "As much as we love one another, we need to get real. We have a potential war on our hands."

"I hate this, why do both of us have to have consciences? We could be like Sirius," I offered.

"You know we aren't like that," he said dismally.

"You're right, so we need to buckle down, plan, find shit out," he said resolutely. All of a sudden, he was pushing me into a bathroom.

"But maybe just something before class, just anything," he said as he kissed me eagerly.

"I'll suck you off," I smiled.

"You sure that's good for you too?" He asked. He didn't know how much I loved it. I hadn't been his first fuck, but I had been the first to give him a blow job. The noises, the movements, the obsession with possessing me, I loved it all.

"Yes," I agreed before sucking a hickey onto his throat so people knew what he'd been up to.

"O-okay," he whined. I got on my knees.

"Rough or gentle?" I asked.

"Rough," he huffed. I took his cock out. I worked it hard, squeezing as I went. He usually spread his arms out and braced himself against a wall. When it was rough, he did all he could to help. He held my hair back, arched forward, anything to feel me more.

I clutched his ass as I took his cock into my mouth.

"Ommmf," he made a noise of need.

"Please," he whined even though I was working on him already. I pumped him as I lapped at his slit. He was so amazing, so good for me always. I couldn't help but think of cliches and also new wildly poetic thoughts.

I tried to put everything into my sucking, who said love couldn't be sexual. I wanted to make him feel good-looking and important.

"You're so good. I could die from your mouth," he whined.

"Reg, feel good, please," I said when I popped off.

"I do, you make me feel like I'm amazing!"

The words made me so happy. I reached down to fondle my clit.

"Oh, you're touching yourself. I can't, so pretty, so lovely. I'm so happy you're mine. My dear y/n, you are the best thing in this world."

I was so happy because I believed him, I 100% believed him. My negative self-talk didn't get in the way because I knew him and I knew he meant it. He was truly mine.

"I'm sorry it's so soon, but I'm gonna cum," he swore. I quickened my pace on his cock and on my clit. In a fateful and magical occurrence, we came together. I fell apart from my fingers, and he came down my throat.

I stood up and he kissed me deeply.

"I'm glad you're on my team," he sighed.

"Dear sister," said a snide voice when we left the bathroom. Peter had been waiting for us, the pervert.

"What do you want rat," I snapped.

"A message from Sirius. You're officially cut off from the marauders," he smirked. I spat in his face, and Reg rubbed my back gently.

"Tell Sirius he needs to take a good look at himself."

"Goodbye," Peter cooed.

"You're right," I said as we marched toward our classroom. "We need to act. They're incompetent."