Reiji x Reader - Tea (Part 1)

Your POV:
         It's been almost a year since I moved into the Sakamaki's household, and I would like to say that I've hit off well with all the brothers. Shuu and I constantly come together to practice together, him the piano and me singing. As for Ayato, we both discovered a passion for archery and we would normally sneak into the archery club's room to play with the bows and arrows. I would go shopping with Laito to test out the newly released perfume scents from different stores and he's basically just my shopping buddy. Sometimes Kanato would invite me to his tea parties and I don't mind just playing along with him as I never did get a chance to dress up and play pretend house when I was younger. Although Subaru hardly talks to me, but at least he no longer chases me out of his garden when he sees me taking a walk (and possibly plucking his roses).

Yes, you may have realised, I've mentioned all of the Sakamaki brothers and how I'm able to interact with them without being seen as merely a juice packet for them to feed on. Yes, I didn't forget Reiji Sakamaki, the second oldest vampire in the house and the only brother I can't seem to hold a conversation with or find a similar interest of hobby. His love for chess and tea is something I would foresee myself enjoying back in my past 3 lives and yet he's enjoying it at the mere age of 18? What a bore. Of course, I would never admit to being amazed with his collection of books and the smell of history whenever I enter his library, it's a shame how the other brothers as much as they are different, can't seem to sit down and enjoy a good book. Well, that area of interest has been bestowed upon one of them, the only one where I can't seem to talk properly or breathe properly without any difficulties when he's looking at me. Reiji Sakamaki.

———Time skip to one innocent lecture period———

"You are all dismissed, remember to read chapter 7 and 8 before the next lecture."

"Let's go, (Y/N). I heard the Archery kids are going to the other academy to train today." Ayato yawned and stood up, looking at me. I looked around to see the lecture hall clearing up and stood up, packing my things and ready to leave. As I was about to leave the lecture theatre, I noticed a certain someone with purple hair still seated at his seat, seemingly without any plans on leaving. Huh. He's always the few to leave and making sure that his brothers aren't asleep or absent in class and yet today, Laito was flirting with the girl beside him and Shuu was literally lazing on the last row of the lecture hall's floor with Subaru no where in sight. All these went unnoticed by grandpa (Reiji)? That's a first. As curiosity got the better of me, I told Ayato to go ahead while I decided to take a closer look at the antique (Reiji).

Damn, when he's asleep he looks 20, although not his age, but well, younger than he acts at least. "Reiji?" I whispered, nearing him. No reaction. "Reiji?" I tried again. I inhaled. *poke* Yup I did it, I just poked Reiji Sakamaki in the cheeks. Incoming lecture in...3...2...1...? He's still asleep. Damn, he's sleeping like the dead. What if... I tickle him...? Just as I was going to reach towards his waist, a pair of magenta eyes was staring at me dead in my face. Yup, dead like how I'm going to be in approximately a minute or half. "(Y/N), don't you think you're past the age where you can touch someone else without their consent and get away with it?" Yup, that's the tone and voice alright. I rolled my eyes, "You make it sound as if I touched your dick, it's just your cheeks, relax, my hands are clean." Reiji raised his eyebrows at me and his expression visibly looked more irritated. "Watch your mouth young lady, and your actions at that." Oops, that dick comment wasn't on purpose but of course I wasn't about to admit my mistake. I hate how I seem to have no control over what I say and do infront of Reiji, there's this urge to rile him up and piss him more than he already is.

"Alright, I'm just here to check on you and make sure you weren't dead, just for your information gramps, Shuu was asleep today, Laito got his new girlfriend and Subaru wasn't here. Hope this piece of information will help you sleep better at night, your dark eye circles are catching up to your age." I said, ready to leave.
Suddenly, a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. I spinned right into his surprisingly warm chest. I looked up, and there it was , that pair of eyes that always seemed to disapprove of what I say and do. "Gramps? My age? (Y/N), you seem to forget that you're in fact a month older than me, so that would suggest that you are older than me." I scoffed, "yeah yeah, that month before you obviously matters when you lecture me like you're my dad. Should I call you daddy instead hmmm?" His normally pale eyes seemed to get darker at the word daddy. Before I could make another comment to joke about his change in expression, he crashed his lips onto mine and I was stunned. My first kiss with Reiji, out of all the brothers? My first kiss with someone I just called Gramps and Daddy? My first kiss with- Before my thoughts could go any further, he deepened the kiss and all I could think was how surprised I was that he didn't taste of some tea flavour. He pulled back and it took me a minute to recover and I tried to make another comment to cover up my moment of shock. "Well, that was nice, I'm surprised it didn't remind me of the time you tried to choke me with the Chinese green tea that dated back from the 2732 B.C" "That wasn't even green tea (Y/N), it was White Tea. I am surprised that you even know of the oldest tea in history." He replied, without even looking the least bit affected by the kiss earlier. The Kiss. Oh my god, I just kissed the Reiji Sakamaki and we're discussing about tea? I'm out. I grabbed my bag and dashed out of the lecture hall, without looking back.

———time skip to dinner———
"Today's archery with you was fun (Y/N), I finally beat you!" Ayato smirked, looking pleased with himself. Ya well, that was because all I could think of was your brother. "(Y/N)-chan, look, there's this new line of perfume releasing this weekend at Wictoria Clues, we should check it out~ It seems that this time it's all tea related scents, there's Yuzu tea, Peach tea, Sakura tea and Green tea scents." Laito slid into the seat beside me, showing me his phone. I wonder if smelling like tea would gain me a kiss from Reiji- What. The. F. I need to stop thinking about tea and Reiji. I cleared my thoughts away and tried to focus on replying the brothers. Meanwhile, I unknowingly realised that Reiji wasn't at the table, but I wasn't going to be that cat that got killed by curiously to find out why.

After picking at my food for the next few minutes, Kanato seemed to notice that I wasn't having an appetite for food and tried to offer me a candy. "(Y/N), here's a coffee candy that can help you feel better." I accepted the candy with a smile and popped it into my mouth. Ah yes, the calming taste of coffee, much better than some stupid tea. But what if, there was a tea I liked? I'm sure Reiji would have a large collection of tea that I could try- "SCREW IT, I'M GOING TO FIND THAT OLD GRANDPA" I stood up abruptly, getting the attention of the Sakamaki brothers (not including the one absent of course). Ignoring them, I made my way up the stairs, ready to find the one and only Reiji Sakamaki.

What's uppppp! I'm back! Well if any of my old readers are still on wattpad and reading this, hi! For the readers that just discovered this book, I'm actually back after 2 years and this book is updating once in a blue moon when I suddenly remember that I have this ongoing one shot book in my wattpad account since 2015 and to avoid studying for my upcoming exams, I'm back to writing here! The next part will most likely be a smut because that was a whole dream I had, yes doing the dirty with Reiji after watching DL way back in 2015. Surprise surprise I wanted to write it here to commemorate this :D I'm sorry if I'm scaring anyone of you. But I'll be writing the next part immediately after this! So no long waits for the update 😙