Shu x Reader - Piano Performance

Narrator's POV :
The yearly talent show has come again. This year, you decide to join. However, you need a partner to pair up with in order to qualify. You decide to ask Shu.
Your POV:
Okay, the plan is to go up to Shu, try not to be over aggressive and accidentally punch him in the face if he rejects. Remember , you can use Kou as a excuse. With that, I walked towards the music room where Shu normally hibernate. Once I entered the room, I saw tons of girl trying to get his attention. "Shu-san! Would you pair with me for the performance?" "Shu-Kun, I want you to-"
"Please go with me!" I rolled my eyes and squeezed past them. "What y'all doing won't work. Watch." Slap! Shu opened one eye and glared at me. "See, works every time."
"What do you want." He said huskily. The bimbos squealed. "Shu-samaaaaaa, I would-" "I really want you to go with me!" "Pleaseeeee" The requests started again. Shu held my hand and boom! We teleported to another empty room. "So, What was that slap for?" "Um, I would like you to pair up with me for the upcoming talent show." He showed no reaction. "Please?" Still no reaction. "BRO ARE YOU LISTENING?!" I shouted. Shit, that was not the plan (Y/N)
"Ya, I heard you. What will we be performing then?" "You'll play the piano of course and I'll...um..." I paused. He looked at me, waiting. "Sing" I said very softly. "What was that?" "Sing" I said louder this time. "..." "I SAID I WILL SING!" He chuckled. "What" I narrowed my eyes at him. "That's... are you sure you gonna sing?" Shu said, still chuckling. I jabbed his side with my elbow. "Okay ,okay. What song are we performing?" "Let's go with A Thousand Years. #vampirevibes" He rolled his eyes.

Performance Day:
"Next up, we have (Y/N) and Shu!" You could hear girls screaming and it's obviously for Shu but whatever.
Shu walked towards the piano prepared for him and I took the mike and got ready to sing.
The first few notes started playing I and sang...

Heart Beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone?
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer...

I took a deep breath and continued.

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

The next few notes danced around the hall.

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this
One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
One step closer
One step closerrr

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more...

The last few notes ended and I heard the sound of claps. Shu stood beside me and we both bowed. Just then, I heard a very familiar voice from the crowd , my Best Friend Luna chanting "KISS! KISS! KISS!" I blushed and tried to give a the stink eye but soon the crowd followed her and i looked at Shu. I gave him and quick peck on the lips but he gently held my head and deepened the kiss. It was the most gentle kiss I felt (not that I kissed anyone else before) and was sure that nothing else would match up to this. We ended the kiss, panting. There were cheers and squeals. Someone even shouted "GET A ROOM" which made me blush once more.
"Go out with me (Y/N)" Shu said into my ear softly and I smiled up at him.

Hi. Yes, an update to prove my existence on earth UwU. I originally wrote a really shitty ending but that probs result in someone reporting me and getting removed from Wattpad so hahaha. I boosted my word count by writing down the whole song lyrics and this author note. I'm so smart Huehuehue. See you next year :)