Ayato × reader

Narrator's Point Of View:
As you were walking down the school hallway, you felt someone following you. It was Ayato. He pulled you into a dark and quiet place and started sucking my blood. U whimpered " Ay..Ayato... stop... your hurting me.."
It seems that the more U say, the more blood he sucks from you.
Your Point of view :
Finally, he stopped sucking my blood and started kissing me. It was a gentle and sweet kiss. Before I could react, he unbuttoned my uniform and my laced bra. He look at my breast and started sucking my right breast while fonding with my left nipple. I could not help but moan. Ayato heard my moans and smirked, "I knew you were a lewd woman. Moan more. It turns me on." He unzipped his pants and slipped off his boxers. He showed me his member and asked me to suck it. As I sucked his member, he moaned loudly. He tore my skirt apart and slipped off my underwear. He adjusted a little bit and thurst his member in to my womanhood. I moaned loudly and said" Faster! Nggh....ahhhhh.." My moans turned Ayato on and he stared moving at inhuman speed. I felt a knot in my stomach and whimpered " Ay..Ayato.. I'm gg to cum!" He grinned and moaned " Me too! Ngghh" At the same time, we released cum. He smiled and said " I love u (Y/N)"

Hi everyone! Hope u like this story. I hope it's not to disgusting for u ^_^. Inspired and credits to @ThaliaOh

Diabolik lovers × Reader [ Oneshots,Interviews, Scenarios And Lemons^^]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara