When you are on a period [2]

Ruki:
"OWWWWW.IT'S HURTS" You groaned as your stomach crammed. "Tone it down livestock. I'm trying to read " Ruki said while sitting across you, holding a book. " SHUT UP YOU FUCKER. YOUR LIVESTOCK IS DYING AND ALL YOU CARE IS ABOUT THE PEOPLE HAVING SEX IN YOUR BOOK?!" You screamed. Ruki knew better than to talk back to you when you are on your period, so he sighed and walked towards you and rubbed your stomach. "

Yuma:
" Hey sow, you ok?" Yuma said concernly. "No....." you groaned. "You having cramps? " he asked. "Duh. I know that- ouch!- sugar cubes will make me feel better though." you said innocently. " No. Sugar cubes are not for you to eat."He said sternly. You gave him your best puppy eye and pouted . " H-hey don't do that! You know I have a weakness for your puppy eyes." Yuma sighed and took out a bottle of sugar cubes to feed you some. " Thanks Yuma!" You hugged him tightly.

Kou:
He performed for you the 'neko-dance' when you were having cramps which caused you to laugh at his dance and groan at the pain the same time.

Azusa
He tended to your needs and was very patient with you.

I'M DUCKING DONE OMG!!! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!!!!