Reji x reader

Narrator's Point of View:
You were in Reji's room seaching for your father's diary. You were suspecting that Reji kept it away.
Your POV :
I kept on seaching and searching but it was hopeless, it was no where to be seen.
*click*
You turned around and saw Reji looking at you from the door. "I can expla-"I tried to explain but Reji cut you off. " You have no reason for coming into my room without permission human!" "Um. ..I just wanted to errrr. .." I stammered under Reji's fierce eyes. "Um I'll excuse myself. "I say as I slowly walk out of the room when Reji grabbed my wrist. Reji was smirking at me."I didn't knew u were such a lewd girl" He says as he pins me down onto the bed and got on top of me. I blushed. I actually had a crush on Reji. "So u do like me (Y/N ). ..." He says smirking.
He licked my neck and sinks hid fangs onto my neck as he removed his gloved and tie. I whimpered at the pain on my skin. Then his hands flew down to my thighs and started stroking them. I bit my lip to keep the sound of moan coming out." Look at your lewd face." Reji says and unzips my skirt and it fell to the ground. I blushed even more, looking like a tomato." Awww, (Y / N ) became a tomato!" Reji said. He took no time undressing me and himself. Soon, he was in position to place his member inside of me. I screamed when he was inside of me. " Hush..sh (Y/N ), it will become pleasure soon. " Reji said gently.
After the pain went away, pleasure filled me. I was moaning and Reji was thrusting into me at full speed." Ahhhh....Reji, I'm *ngghh*coming!" I released on his member and he licked all my cum away. He continued hitting my g-spot until he came inside of me.
Me:Reji,what if I get pregnant? ! I'm only 23!
Reji: Then I shall marry u!♡
Me: (*//////_//////*)
Reji kissed my forehead and we slept in each other's arms.

Omi gosh!Finally! I'm so sorry for not posting. I'm a total lazy pig. I hope u like this story and I'm going to sleep. Bye! Zzzz😪