The interview 4 Part 1

Author-chan: Hi everyone! Today we will be interviewing the Sakamaki brothers and the Mukami brothers. But in this part the Sakamaki brothers will go first. Today's questions : When was the time when you think (Y / N ) looks the cutest?

Shu:When she sleeps. She will look like a newborn baby and I will have the urge to start poking her cute chubby cheeks.

Reji: She is a total clumsy girl who breaks my teapots frequently. But she looks cute when she is apologising.

Ayato: When we challenge each other to Takoyaki eating contest, I always win. Then she pouts. The look of her pouting is cute! Well that also concludes that I am better than her.

(Y / N ) : Liar! You lose to me sometimes! What do you mean by 'I always win'?!

Author-chan: Hey (Y / N )! You are not supposed to come here! You are not in the script! //Pushes (Y / N ) away.

Laito: My turn~ Bitch-chan is the cutest when she moans and screams my name loudly~

Author-chan : O-ok! No more! Next! Kanato!

Kanato: Hey what about Teddy?

Author-chan: Ok =_= Dear Kanato and Teddy, your turn.

Kanato : Hmmm, (Y / N )-chan is the cutest when she buys me candy.

Subaru : Tch. There us nothing cute about her. She is very annoying and too cheerful.

(Y / N ): *sob* That's what you think of me Subaru?! Fine! I hate you! *sob*

Subaru : H-Hey! That's not all I wanted to say. Despite all the noise you make, you are still cute i-in a way.

(Y / N) :Baka! //hugs Subaru

Subaru : //blushes (×/////×)

Author-chan: Ok that's all for today! The Mukami brothers will be interviewed in the next update!