Reiji X Reader - Tea (2) (Lemon)

Your POV:
          Making my way up the stairs, a thousand thoughts went through my head. What if Reiji isn't even at home? What if he was just too engrossed in a book or experimenting with some tea? What do I say then? There's no way I could bring up what happened in the afternoon without sounding like I wanted more, because in fact, I did crave for more. Just then, I found myself in front of his door, I took a deep breathe, knocked twice and opened the door. There he was, sound asleep while sitting on his chair with a pot of tea and half full cup.
           "Reiji...?" I whispered, this time making sure to not give in to my intrusive thoughts to poke him or tickle him. I stood near his chair and just looked at him, wondering how someone could looks so perfect just sleeping... Reiji shifted a bit and opening his eyes slowly. "(Y/N)? What time is it? What are you doing here?" It was cute how he sounded confused. "It's past dinner time, we all had our dinner already. Are you okay? I was worried that- " Suddenly, I was pulled towards him and once again, his lips was on mine. There it was. The feeling of being comforted through a simple kiss and it took everything in me to pull away from him. " Reiji stop! Do you think that kissing me is a good way to shut me up?" I exclaimed, suddenly feeling confused about how he felt towards me. Surely, he wouldn't kiss me without a reason right? And by how he normally acts around me, the last thing I would think of would be him having something for me as well. The confusion and sleepiness in his eyes was replaced with a serious look. The one where he shows to everyone and the most familiar expression I associates him with. "Sorry. I don't know what came over me. I'm fine id that's what you're concerned with. You can go now, I will have my dinner later." Although what he said was the usual reply that Reiji would give, and I would normally snap back with a sarcastic comment, in this moment, I felt a wave of disappointment hit me. I wanted him to say that there was something else that made him kiss me, something maybe... just maybe, Whoosh. I was hit with a suddenly wave of dizziness. It felt like the room was getting hotter and there was this smell that reminded me of something spicy and tangy, but I couldn't put a word to it. "(Y/N)? Are you alright?" Reiji rushed to my side, holding my arm and keeping my body balanced. Whoosh. This time. I felt my legs weaken and I dropped to the ground. The room was getting hotter and the only thing I wanted was to take off my clothes. So I did.
             I started to remove my cardigan and it revealed my strapped nightie. It felt better as I was no longer covered with the long sleeves but I could feel myself sweating. Beside me, Reiji looked visibly concerned and tried to lift me up. "(Y/N) we have you get you out of here, the tea that I drank was to help improve my sleep but... it has other effects on humans." My brain was foggy as I tried to reply him, " other effects...? What effects? Can you open the windows please? I feel... hot." I started to slur and the only thing that was on my mind was to find something cold to cool me down. Reiji. His hands and body felt cooler compared to my body which was heating up. So I decided to lean my whole body towards him. Unfortunately, he lost his balance and we both landed on the floor. I laid on top of him and tried to get a good feel of the coolness that his body offered to mine. "(Y/N) stop. Get off. Me." Reiji said, sounding as if he was controlling something. Of course, all that mattered to me now was getting to touch his cold skin and making sure that I didn't feel this hot. My hands moved on its own and explored his chest while he tried to grab my hands and push me off. That was when I touched something, hard. "Ooo Reiji... don't tell me... you're aroused?" I slurred as my hands reacted before my brain could process, finding the zipper to his pants and unzipping it. My hands reached in to find something burning and wanted to release it from the under layer that Reiji was wearing. Almost... "Oooph" I was pushed to the ground and Reiji stood up, his face looking redder than usual. "Reiji come back..." I didn't have the strength to stand up and walk so I did the next best thing. I crawled. All the way to where Reiji was standing, and yanked his bottoms down, along with his boxers.
            His member sprung up, and he lost his balance, successfully landing on to his bed behind him. I took the opportunity to crawl to where he was seated, at the edge of his bed and kneeled between his legs. "(Y/N) get off this instant. You aren't in your right mind, let me bring you to your room and - ngh." Reiji let out a groan as I took his member and licked. His groan sounded so unlike the poised and stern Reiji and I wanted to hear it again. And so I licked the tip and swirled my tongue around it. "(Y/N), get-ngh off this aaah!" I managed to take half of his member into my mouth and tried to work it down my throat. I bobbed my head up and down as Reiji's groans sounded in the room. As his member got harder, his hands that came around my head initially to pull out of my mouth started to hold down on me and pushed me in a rhythmic movement to pleasure himself more. As he got louder, I realised that he was near so I put in more effort to take in more of him and started humming. The vibration of my throat made him jerk and in that moment, he exploded all into my mouth with a loud groan escaping. I pulled back and swallowed all of his cum. He sat there, looking exhausted and relieved at the same time, panting as he tried to catch his breath. It was my turn.
             As Reiji was still recovering, I quickly took off my night silk dress and climbed onto the bed. I climbed on top of him and started grinding on his body. The heat had became unbearable and the only thing I wanted and needed was Reiji. I ignored his protests and reached into my bra and touched myself. I needed it now and I needed it fast. "(Y/N) wait. I- you- will regret this when your head clears up." Reiji tried to convince me but of course I was too deep into wanting to find my own pleasure to care. Whoosh. I lost the energy to keep myself up and collapsed onto Reiji's still clothed chest. I kept my legs around him while I pulled his face to mine and kissed him. Finally, it was my turn to kiss him first. I kissed him like he was the oxygen I needed to survive, he started to react and returned by deepening the kiss. When we finally pulled apart to catch out breath, I started to work my way to unbottoning his clothes. This time, he didn't protest anymore and even assisted by helping me. I smiled, knowing that it was my victory this time. After removing his clothes, I reached back to unhook my bra. He did the honours of removing my panties and flipped me to the bottom. I made no protests as I knew that there was no stopping now.
                He positioned himself at my entrance and for a moment, he looked hesitant. "Reiji, please." I begged and in one swift thrust, he was in me. My first time, taken by Reiji Sakamaki and there was no regrets. I wanted this. It took me awhile to adjust to this new size in me and Reiji waited patiently for me to give the signal. Once the pain subsided, all I could felt was... pleasure.  An unfamiliar yet wonderful feeling. I felt full and craved more. "Reiji yes, go now!" I cried. He started to move slowly, in rhythmic thrusts but it wasn't enough. My body still felt feverish and I wanted it more. Harder. "Reiji harder! Yes, ahhhhh- faster! Mmngh! There yes!" For the first time, Reiji listened to what I wanted and did exactly that, he didn't waste anytime in dragging it out. He gave what I wanted and continued to thrust faster and harder. It was beyond what I thought was passionless but the pleasure just kept hitting. Something in my tensed up and before I knew it, I climaxed. Hard and fast. My brain had shut off and all I could see and feel was pleasure, my back arched and my head threw back. Reiji came after, pulling out and spluttering his seed onto my body. He then collapsed onto me and we were both panting, satisfied.
             Afterwards, we stayed in his bed, in each other's arms. "Reiji, I... wanted to let you know that all the times I called you names and joked about your hobbies was out of fun, I didn't mean it in any bad way. I'm sorry if I offended you." I looked up to him and apologised. He looked down at me, with his magenta eyes that seemed warmer than usual. "I know,(Y/N). It was fun teasing you and bickering with you. But now, I realised that it was simply the only way I knew how to interact with you. There's nothing we have in common with each other and I couldn't find ways to spend more time with you like my brothers can, I-" I cut him off by kissing him, because I understood what he means. It was the same for me too, feeling as if I couldn't reach him and find something in common to strike a conversation with and to have his attention on me, I could only try to piss him off so that he would reply to me and that was how we talked to each other. But now, we have finally reached the point where both of us knew that we were more similar than we think and that's a start to our newfound relationship.

Alrightttt! I managed to complete this oneshot or two shot actually, it came out more developed than whatever I had dreamed of and I'm proud of that. Although my writing may not be the best but I think it has definitely improved over the years! I'm sure I'll be back here writing another part soon when the motivation hits me, or when another brother decides to visit me in my dream ;) for now, it's another bye bye from me until then! Have a great remaining 2022!