Reji X Reader -Drugged (2) {Lemon}

MATURE
PART INCLUDED
Your POV :
"Lay your fucking dirty hands off her, you hear me?!" I heard Reji shout. Shit, he never loses his cool and when he does, RIP. I felt his hands pull me up and we were instantly teleported back to his room. I timidly lifted my head to look up at him and he did NOT look happy. "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?! Going to some random club on a Friday night with your friend? I knew that I shouldn't let you hang out with that girl! Do you know what could have happened if I hadn't appear?! You had me worried !" I squirmed around as Reji continued lecturing on and on about the dangers. Well it's not like I want to fidget around but my body still feels hot and bothered. "STOP SQUIRMING AND LISTEN TO ME (Y/N)!" "S-sorry but my body feels w-weird..." He walked over me and felt my forehead. The contact of his skin to mine sent a shiver down my body. He touched my hands and neck and those actions made me feel weak and I accidentally let out a small moan. He smirked, "I see you have been drugged by horny pills. That's another reason why you shouldn't go to clubs because the drinks are not safe."
            An urge suddenly made me cling to him and the contact made me feel great and I did the unthinkable... I started grinding him because my stupid body want to feel even better. Reji looked taken aback, "What do you think you are doing?!" I ignored him and continued grinding. "Since you want it that badly... I'll make you feel even better then." In one swift movement, he pinned me down to his desk and made feather light touches everywhere. I could feel them but it wasn't enough! I groaned when he stroked up and down my thigh softly but never reached higher where my female part was throbbing. His hands then snaked up to my upper body and lightly held my breast. I moaned and arched my back slightly. "These pieces of cloth are obstructing my way." As he said, he lifted my shirt off and unhooked my bra slowly. Bending down, he took my right nipple and sucked on it slightly while playing with my other breast. I moaned loudly and my hands went to grab his hair. I tried to take off his clothes but he was wearing a vest over his shirt. I groaned " why the hell are you wearing so much layers of clothes?! Don't tell me you are wearing a bra too!" He chuckles and takes off the stupid piece of clothing slowly, making me feel even more frustrated. He then unbuckles his belt and my eyes widen, "W-wait, are we doing that as well?" He leaned in and whispered beside my ear, "Don't you want to go all the way? Alright let's end it here." He starts to tie his belt back and I made a sound of protest. DON'T YOU DARE TO FUCKING PUT BACK ALL YOUR CLOTHES YOU FUCKER! COME BACK HERE AND FUCK ME RIGHT NOW!" Okay, maybe not a sound of protest but who could blame me? I was drugged and frustrated and this asshole right here wanted to end midway just when the fun was starting?!
              "Did you just shout at me and called me a Fucker? Since you want me to fuck you so much, I'll torture you slowly until you beg even more." Fuck this shit why the fuck did I FUCKING shout at this sadistic ass. Fuck imma die feeling horny. *Slap* The fuck?! Did he just slap me?! Why the hell did it felt so good? I need my brain cleaned. "What was that for?" I asked. He ignored me and slapped me again on my breast. My fucking body reacted to it and I moaned. He smiled slyly , " I knew you were a masochist." "I AM NOT!" I denied. That seemed to anger him and he flipped me over and *SLAP* *SLAP* I moaned again. "Shit, this is turning me on." Reji mumbled.
He swiftly takes off his clothes and my eyes widen at his naked glory. Damnnnn he has a nice booty and oh! My cheeks became warm when I saw his erection. After taking a condom from his drawer, he slid it on quickly.He approached me and flipped me over. He positioned himself and sank into me . I moaned loudly at the feeling. He smirked and slapped my butt cheeks. " You dirty dirty girl, you like that don't you?" With that, he began to thrust faster. "Mmmm.... ngh! Ohhh Reji... that feels so good!" There was a knot forming in my stomach and I knew i was going to orgasm. "AHHHH REJI! REJI! IM CLOSE!" He picked up his pace and I knew he was close too. With one last thrust, I fell apart. Reji came soon after. "Mmmmm.... that was great... I love you Rei...." I fell asleep before I could finish what I was saying.

I'm going to update when it hits 500 views 🤪 Hope you don't mind... 😋