Reji X Reader- Drugged (1)

Mature content!! ⚠️
Your POV:
    My BFF Jessica and I are heading to a club to chill on a Friday night. I had insisted we have a sleepover instead at her house and watch Netflix and fangirl over hot guys but instead she said we should go to a club since I had finally reached the age where I'm allowed to go to clubs and bars last week. "You sure it's safe for us to go in? Just two young girls? What if something happens or one of us gets in trouble?" I asked. Jessica rolled her eyes at me and said in a irritated voice, " For god sake, you have asked that like two hundred times already. You sound like Reji and my mom! I told you I have Black Belt in Taekwondo, I'll just kick their asses and pull dicks or hair depending on the gender."  "Reji is just being cautious of stuff okay? Don't compare him to your mom!" I defended him and glared at Jessica. "Yeah, yeah, you like him that's why you find that sexy don't ya?" " What?! I just... um... like...." I stuttered. She gave me a knowing look and smirked, " I bet you want to know how big he is mmm?" "Shut u-up! I don't and please don't say something l-like that again!" I blushed and followed her into the club.
               The club smelt like alcohol and sweat. Music was blasting everywhere and I saw people dancing , drinking and a corner of couples making love.... I blushed at the sight and quickly looking away. "Come on (Y/N)! Drink some of this nice beer!!" I heard Jessica shouting from the counter. I sighed and walked towards her. "You know I don't drink stuff like that. Those are bad for your body and you will have a hangover tomorrow." "Don't be such a party pooper . Just a tiny bit okay? Here." She passed a small cup of yellowish liquid. "Fineee, just this cup." I gave in and gulped it in one sip .
??? POV:
Heheh, that hot girl drank the cup of spiked beer that I put in some horny drug. Now it should start effecting her and I should make my move.
Your POV :
My vision got blurry and my body started to feel hot and I couldn't think straight . I went to the dance floor and started dancing moves that I never knew I could do . Few minutes later, I was having the time of my life and twerking to the music. A stranger approached me and started grinding on me , whispering " Hey babe, you are so hot that I could feel the heat from across the room. Are you alone? Wanna come with me?I'll  show you fun." My brain started shouting, STRANGER DANGER! GO NOW! FIND JESSICA OR LEAVE NOW! NOWWWW! But my stupid body felt hot and my lower part of the body could feel the stranger's erection grinding and a moan slipped out of me, causing a the stranger to grind even faster. "NO! Get off me! Ugh!" I tried to push him off but he remained and tight grip on my hips. His hands started going up and stopped on my breast. He groped them hard and I moaned loudly. I didn't know why I would feel so hot and sensitive. Normally I would have the strength to push him off and get he him a good beating... And yet now I was in his control and I couldn't do anything but shout for help. "Help.. Help..*Ahhh* Stop... Please.." I could only muster soft pleadings and that seem to do a opposite effect and the stranger seemed more turned on. He pulled my short dress up and groped my ass. Then he shifted my underwear to one side and slipped two fingers inside. By then, I was already sobbing and begging him to stop. He ignored my cries of protest and thrusted his fingers in and out of me. Suddenly, he was yanked off of me and I turned my head to see Reji.

Hiii! It's your very lazy author here! I'm going to continue the next part when I'm feeling motivated lol. You know that it's gonna be a Long while. Oh well, hope my brain will get motivated soon hahha. I'm sorry not sorry for ending it like this :) 👋🏻