Drunk Reji (Lemon)

Hey guys! In this chapter, Reji will be drunk so he will be out of character! ^^
Narrator's Point Of view :
You have heard from Ayato that when your boyfriend , Reji was drunk, he would be violent and sadistic. You have always known that he was sadistic so it wasn't really anything special. What interests you was that he would never be violent to girls. So you decided to see what happens. You decided to secretly put some alcohol into his tea while he went to the toilet.  When he came back, he invited you to drink some tea. You smiled secretly while looking at him drink the tea. A few moments later, he started acting weird. " ( Y / N )! Pass me the test tube!" Reji screamed. You was shocked as he normally doesn't shout but you still passed him the test tube. You then accidentally knocked down a bottle of pink chemical. " You clumsy girl! That was took me 4 days to make it perfect! You need a punishment! " Reji exclaimed. He took out a whip and handcuffs and you blushed. "Go lie down on the bed!" You reluctantly walked over to his bed and laid down. Reji handcuffed you and started whipping your bum. You whimpered. He heard you whimpering and smirked " Whimper more! I want to hear you whimper louder!" You started crying as you were frightened. Reji was acting weirdly and you did not like it. You regretted putting the alcohol into his tea. Reji then stopped whipping you and started taking of your clothes. He harshly ripped of your bra and sucked on your right nipple. You moaned. His hands travelled to the lower part of your body. He rubbed his hands against your clit abd you felt yourself getting wet. He took of your skirt and underwear and pumped to fingers into you. " Ahhh~ Reji I am going to cum! " You moaned. When you were about to cum, he took out his fingers. You got sexually frustrated and tried fingering yourself but failed because of the handcuffs. You heard unbuckling and you saw his long member. You widened your eyes and Reji whispered into your ears " You like the view don't you? It will be inside of you soon." He positioned himself and thrusted into you. You moaned loudly. " Scream my name loudly!" You screamed Reji's name loudly each time he thrusted into you. Both of you came at the same time and fell asleep after that. You never have thought that a drunk Reji would be so different but you still loved him.

Whew! Finally finished. Some people commented that this book should have more lemons as the title says do. So I decided to write one. I will continue writing lemons but not every update will be a lemon. Hope you guys like this story!