Easter Special: Egg Hunt Part 1

"Today is Easter and we have a special competition between the Mukamis and Sakamakis!I am the Emcee Author!"
---------------------------------------------------------
RULES:
-Collect as many eggs as possible.
-Break open each egg and do what the paper inside says.
- The paper will lead you to the golden egg.
-Once you find the golden egg, bring it to Emcee (Y/N) and she will declare you as the winner once she breaks the egg and the inside contains the bunny chocolate. If inside contains cotton, player is disqualified.
- There are 10 players and 3 golden eggs but only one of them contains the chocolate bunny.
- Winner gets to choose one person to do whatever they want but nothing that involves killing.
- Time limit of 10 mins. (If no winner, (Y/N) gets 10 slaves mwhahahahaha)
----------------------------------------------------------
Author: now that the rules are clear, we are about to start the game! Choose a basket everyone!

Ayato: wait, why are we even in this? I mean-

Author: Shut up. You do realise if you win you get to choose what ever you want someone to do right!? Like make takoyaki or bow to down to yo ass.

*Ayato realises and rushes to get a basket*

//Whispers :Actually all the golden eggs contain cotton ;) I'm doing this to see the vampires work their ass off :) so they will be doing whatever you say readers! After I write the next part of the story where they start hunting and realising they got tricked, I will ask readers to request what they want them to do and I will write another part of the vampires doing it! So stay active!

Btw, I'm just gonna end here to leave you guys waiting for the hunting part :) mwhahahah