How (Y/N) feels about them(Sakamaki)

Shu- A lazy guy who is sweet at times. Rarely though. Does not give a care about the world and if people wonders what he is listening for his ipod, it's girls moaning! He sleeps everywhere. By everywhere, I mean EVERYWHERE. Found him in the toilet, storeroom, kitchen and once in a room where Laito was having sex with a girl, he was hiding in a closet.

Reji- A guy who has manners and strict expectations of himself and others. A sadist in a gentleman disguise. He can be sweets at times when he thinks no one is looking like when I'm sleeping, he will kiss my forehead. During sex or he calls it sexual intercourse,  he likes to use whips. A total sadist who likes tableware.

Ayato- Boobs are his life. He could have a 5 year relationship with you but when he sees someone with boobs bigger than yours you can say bye bye to the relationship. He is self centered but inside him is a soft hearted guy who is sweet at times and actually worries about people that are close to him. Just gotta earn his trust and conforts him when he is sad.

Laito-  A total player as people would think of him as. The fact is that he had a childhood that was not a great one. He is lonely that's why he flirts with woman to entertain himself. He is observant about people's mood and puts on a fake cheerful mask when being insulted. Once he settles down with a girl that he truly likes, that girl will be the happiest girl on earth.

Kanato- A boy who is devoted to his teddy beat, Teddy. He often acts like a child and changes mood faster than you could say Chicken Rice. He likes girls who shares the same interest as him. Loves sweets and dressing up. He is a good singer too. He can be understanding at times but not often.

Subaru - A cute little tsun, blushes at every compliment and to get him to blush,  just say ' Why drive a Subaru when you can ride a Subaru ' if you guys have more embarrassing quotes about him,  comment! ;)

HEY GUYS! IF YOU WANT A MUKAMI VERSION PLEASE COMMENT BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT I'M NOT THAT FAMILIAR WITH THEM SO THEIR DESCRIPTION WOULD NOT BE VERY DETAILED AND ACCURATE ^~^