Easter Special: Egg Hunt Part 3

From the last part, Azusa , Laito,  Kou and Reji are still in the game.

Laito's second egg says: Go to the backyard and find the last egg that will tell you where one of the golden eggs lies.

Laito goes out to the backyard and finds his third egg. The third egg tells him to walk to the gym room and finds the Golden Egg. He opens it and confetti bursts out and he finds a piece of paper saying: CONGRATS YOU ARE A LOSER! :D

----------Laito Out----------

Azusa finds his first egg and goes to the kitchen to find his second egg according to the instructions. He sees the knives and goes for them. He start cutting himself until the author aka the Emcee has to pry it out of his hands.

-------Azusa out-------

Reji found his first egg hidden in his bookshelf. He goes to the second floor where the kitchen is and found this second egg(the one that Azusa was supposed to find) and walked to the backyard. He found his golden egg somehow. He opened and inside was a 'LOSER' slip of paper. He sighed and blamed it on luck.

---------------REJI OUT---------------
      Kou first egg: Go to The Gaming Room and find your second egg, before you go, do 10 push ups.
      He does 10 push ups easily and heads to the gaming room. There, he finds his second egg.
      Kou second egg: Your third egg will be placed in the living room, under the sofa. Do 4 twirls before setting off.
He twirls like a ballerina and Author-chan (aka The Emcee)  filmed it down secretly and decided to use it as blackmail material >:)
            After much struggle, he finally gets the third egg and goes to the backyard and finds the last Golden egg! Inside says: Lo-lo-lo-LOSER!! Congrats!!!
          Kou sadly walks to the attic where all the other vampires are. They all look at him confused, Yuma says " You didn't get the right golden egg? That's impossible, that means all the eggs are fake!"
           The Emcee smirks, "Let me tell you why.'', '' All the. golden eggs are actually all filled with 'loser'. This is a prank lol. Anyway, since you guys got pranked and no one found the 'winner', all of you will be doing what the readers wants you to do! " They glared  at the Emcee and she runs away.

OK SO THAT'S ALL AND THIS IS A CHANCE FOR YOU TO REQUEST!  I will only be accepting requests until 6 June 2017 :) This is published on 2 June 2017. Sorry for the short time because I am very lazy and I will never get requests done fast.

There are rules :
Vote for this part, and comment which vampire you want and what you want them to do. The requests will be posted in one part each. It will just be a short one and not a full one shot or story. It will be Ard one paragraph. And you need to also comment down your name you want me to use in your request.

Eg.
Name:Cherlyn
Vampire :Ayato
What I want him to do: Spend a day      with me.
My personality :lazy, funny and wild

Please describe clearly what you want and I will try to write accordingly :)

Thanks for reading! I know this is a Easter special and it's alr june. Hahaha knowing me, it's a miracle I actually completed this lol. XD