Kanato×reader{As sweet as you}

Narrator's POV :
"What makes you think you are good enough for Kanato-kun?" A girl who was jealous of you and Kanato's relationship shouted. You were hiding  in a corner while a group of girls were hurling insults at you. Their words went into you mind so you decided to self hurt yourself. You took a razor and cut yourself. You watched a fresh blood flowed from the cut.
           Kanato also realised that you were wearing long sleeved shirts more then your normal clothes. Whenever he tries to drink blood from you,you always make up an excuse . He missed your sweet smile and you were also more quiet these days.
Your POV:
"Hey (Y/N), can I drink your blood?" Kanato said as he opened my toilet door. I froze in shock. I was currently cutting myself. When he saw me, his eyes widen. He dropped Teddy and ran towards me. "(Y/N)! What are you doing?! Why are you cutting yourself?!" Kanato asked me anxiously."I-I felt that I was not good enough to be your girlfriend. The girls in school called me a slut and said that I was fat." I stammered and tears rolled down my cheeks. Kanato frowned." You are a sweet,funny and caring girl,(Y/N). You always calm me down when I have my mood swings. Those girls know nothing about you. No girl will ever be as sweet as you. Promise me you will never hurt yourself again?" He said softly as he licked my blood off the cut . I nodded and hugged him tightly.