VI

I opened my eyes to be flashed by the sun rays coming from my balcony which was opened.
  Did I forget to close it when I got out last night? I didn't remember opening it when I came back. Wait! Damiano was here last night!
  I was slowly recalling the night before when I noticed that my head hurts. Perfect, my migraine just won't let me get away with any kind of alcohol and especially wine. It doesn't matter if I drink one glass or the whole bottle, it just always triggers it.
I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Then, I glanced toward my balcony again. I saw a hand holding a cigarette outside. It was Damiano. Did he spend the night here? I got up and walked towards him feeling like shit. He noticed me approaching and wished me good morning.

"How are you feeling?", he asked.

"I've been better. What are you doing here?", I said sitting on the other chair.

"You fell asleep and I didn't want to leave you unlocked".

"So you decided to stay the night. Great, amazing, my house is your house. Why didn't you wake me up?". I was annoyed.

"I tried but you didn't react so I figured it'd be best to stay here. Why are you so mad? Are you scared of me?", he flashed his white smile at me teasingly.

"What? No, why would I be scared?", I quickly defended myself.

  The truth was, I was afraid of myself being alone with him, of what I would do if he approached me and tried something. I would probably give in. But also, his behavior annoyed me because he didn't have to walk into my apartment last night but he wanted to. I hated these mixed signals. He never did anything concrete but only teased me. I didn't know what to think about this situation between us.

"By the way, your bed is really comfortable.", he added stretching.

"You slept in my bed? Damiano, you can't be serious!", I was mad.

"I'm playing you. I slept on the armchair.", he gestured to it with his head.

"You're such a child".

"Oh, I could quickly change your mind.", he said seductively getting in the living room again and my heart stopped for a moment. He was playing with how he spoke his words.

  I got in, too, and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower, take my makeup off, and brush my teeth. It helped me calm down. When I was done I put on some plain shorts and a T-shirt. Damiano was comfortably sitting on the couch, without a shirt on, scrolling through his phone. I couldn't help but admire the view until he turned his head toward me. I quickly collected myself. Damn, he was so hot with all of those tattoos.

"Don't you have somewhere to be today or something?", I asked.

"Not today, no. It's Sunday and we are all resting.", he explained.

"So, you plan to be here for how long today?".

"Why, am I bothering you?", he asked as though he couldn't already assume it.

  I shut up and decided to put on some music to brighten my mood.

"Wanna coffee?", I offered.

"Sure.", Damiano replied.

I made us some coffee and sat across from him leaning my forehead against my hand.

"A headache?", he noticed.

"Not just any headache, migraine.", I answered.

"You know what would help"?

"Enlighten me!"

"Sex.", he said seriously.

"God is that the only thing you think about?"

"One of them, yes. How often do you have sex?", he asked and I gaped.

"Damiano!", I shouted.

"What? It's a normal question.", he was serious.

"Is that the only thing you Italians think of?", I rolled my eyes.

"So, you don't have sex.", he concluded.

"I didn't say that. I don't think that is something I should tell everybody. It's an intimate question".

"What everybody? It's only us here.", he giggled.

"You know what I mean. Stop playing stupid!", I said and he laughed.

"I do not do one-night stands, and I do not have a partner at the moment as you know. So, no! I do not have sex these days.", I finally answered.

"It explains why you are so frustrated.", he continued.

"I am not frustrated because I don't have sex for God's sake! And I'm not frustrated around other people! You drive me crazy with your little word plays and teasing! Also your lack of manners, and your cockiness! Do you think I will fall for that 'bad boy' persona you've built to serve you as an image? I am not that stupid! Ugh!", I snapped.

"And yet, I can make you blush with one look.", he said in a lower voice.

"Get out!", I shouted and he giggled getting up from his chair and heading towards the door.

  As he left I saw he forgot his shirt on the armchair. I took it and run after him but he already got in the elevator so I took the other one. I caught him right before he sat in his shiny red car.

"You forgot your shirt!", I yelled and threw it at him.

  He quickly approached me and pulled me by my wrists so that our bodies clashed. He looked at me intensely and I could feel his breath on my skin. This sent goosebumps through my entire body. His face got closer to mine and my mind was blank. I felt my skin burning under his gaze and my lips got dry. Damiano was still holding me by the wrists and licked his lips. I was on a verge of being completely drowned in his deep, dark eyes so I had to look away. He smiled and then just whispered 'thank you' and got inside the car. He winked at me and drove off. I got back to my apartment and locked the door. I threw myself on the couch with a long sigh. I hated how weak I was around him!

  And what the fuck was wrong with HIM?! Why does he have to confuse me like this? He has some kind of a girlfriend. The others say they are in an 'on-again-off-again' type of  situationship. And he shamelessly flirts with me! I hate him. I cannot be friends with him like I am with everyone else since he keeps teasing me.

"UGH!", I groaned loudly.

Hello Reader,

Here is the sixth part of the story! I hope you'll enjoy it! I will be publishing a new part every Friday so you can relax at the end of the school/college/work week and read not-so-deep fanfiction.

Love,
A Kid From Neverland.