XIV

The day of AMAs came and everyone was rushing around the house. Giorgio found a perfect dress for me even though I was not gonna be on the red carpet. But he said we were all supposed to be dressed up no matter which part of the team we belonged to, and, to be honest, I didn't mind. I enjoyed being treated like a celebrity and having my makeup and hair done by professionals. My dress was very short, made of sparkly white fabric. It had thin straps and a huge white butterfly over the top area. A magnificent piece of clothing. Giorgio gave me a pair of silver sandals and a silver purse. My hair was in a cute bun. Måneskin was also all dressed up and, what was unusual, there were no corsets, nipple covers, or anything extravagant. Victoria was in a dark purple dress and the guys wore nice suits. Ethan was in a dark blue one, Thomas in a brown, and Damiano in a maroon one.

"Wow, you kinda look normal.", I mocked them giggling.

"You too.", said Ethan.

Damiano's gaze followed every inch of my body. I could feel the tension in the air. I just hoped others didn't notice it.

"You look very pretty Bianca.", he mouthed suddenly.

"Thank you.", I smiled and they went to have their makeup and hair done.

"Whoah sis, that was intense.", Giorgio said after they left.

"What do you mean?", I asked knowing exactly what he was referring to.

"Damiano eats you with his eyes. And the tension... God, I could feel it from the kitchen. I'm surprised you two didn't do the deed yet.", he said.

"What?", I was shocked.

"Come on, it's so obvious that you like each other. Everyone can see it. Some of the guys are making bets about it, too."

"Bets?!"

"Yeah like 'they are gonna hook up by the end of the year' or 'they already made out'."

"Eww, that is awful!", I said.

"The thought of you making out or the fact that the people are making bets about it?", he smirked.

"The bets... I mean the kissing, too.", I said the last sentence in a lower voice.

"Oh, Bella your cheeks are turning red."

"Shut up!", I was embarrassed.

"Oh, that silly feeling called love!", he sighed.

"It's not love. I am not in love.", I defended myself not even knowing what I felt.

"I don't know it seems to affect Damiano very much. Especially since he's been chasing away every guy that ever asked him about you."

"He's been doing what?!", I was in shock.

"You haven't noticed?"

"No. What was there to notice?"

"He's been telling every guy things about your sexuality or your mental health."

"Oh, my God! For how long has this been happening, Giorgio?"

"Ever since you came to work for them."

"I can't believe him! Why didn't you tell me earlier?!"

"I thought you knew! I mean you saw how he treated Daniel... But don't say anything, please. I am not supposed to know this stuff. I just happened to be there a few times so I figured it out. No one else knows about this."

"Oh, he's gonna hear from me for sure! Don't worry, I will not mention you." I said and just when I was about to confront him they got into their car.

I was going with other team members. The whole ride to the red carpet my blood boiled inside. I was ready to kill Damiano but I knew I couldn't make a scene at the event. The band walked the red carpet while we got straight backstage. The number of celebrities was huge and I got very excited because I knew Shawn Mendes was somewhere there. I walked around for a few minutes and then I saw him. He was wearing a maroon suit similar to Damiano's but he had more muscles than that jerk. His hair was perfectly styled and he had that big smile on his perfect face. He looked like a Prince Charming.
I took a deep breath and walked towards him. I tap him on the shoulder and he turned so that his hazel eyes met mine. I almost froze.