XIX

"Damian, pick up! Your phone is ringing!", I mumbled as his ringtone woke me up.

"Damiano! Wake up!", I continued but he did not react.

"David!", I said and started to push him to wake him up but he still slept like dead.

"Alright.", I said to myself and took his phone.

  The screen showed Francesca's name on it so I picked up.

"Damiano, I can't reach anyone from the band or the team. It's about the tour. It's all set up! You're starting in March! Congratulations and happy New Year!", she said without a pause.

  A tour? He never mentioned anything about the tour. Was that the reason he was so down because we were leaving LA?

"Damiano?", Francesca said stopping my vortex of thoughts.

"Hey, Francesca! It's Bianca! I can't wake Damiano so I figured I could pick up when I saw your name on his screen.", I said.

"Oh, happy New Year Bianca! I-I assume you didn't know about the tour. I am sorry you heard it from me.", she said apologetically.

"Why? It's okay! It's their life.", I played dumb.

"Bianca, I know about you and Damiano. I've known it for quite some time.", she said.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I know it's unprofessional.", I said fearing her reaction to my unprofessional behavior concerning my relationship with Damiano. We didn't tell her anything about it.

"Oh, no! What you did could be considered unprofessional but Damiano was unprofessional since the beginning. I saw right through him when he insisted on hiring you. And I must admit it was a good decision. You do your job responsibly and professionally. Your personal life is your own and Damiano's too, well, at least to some extent.", she explained.

"Thank you.", I replied.

"Sorry again for this tour thing.", she said.

"It's okay.", I said and we hung up.

  I turned to look at Damiano and felt a lump forming in my throat. They are going on tour and he didn't say anything! How dare he?!
  Then I quickly got up and left his room. I went to my bathroom and had a shower to clear my head.

"B?", I heard Damiano's voice.

"I'm in the bathroom!", I yelled.

"Are you okay? Why did you leave?", he asked and I opened the door to face him.

"Maybe because you forgot to tell me you were planning on going on a tour!", I said coldly.

"What? How do you know about that?"

"Francesca called and I couldn't wake you up so I figured I could take the call."

"God, B! I'm sorry! I wanted to tell you, I swear! But I didn't have the guts", he said taking my hand.

"Don't look at me like that!"

"Like what?", he asked.

"With those puppy eyes.", I explained.

"Do you forgive me?"

"Just don't keep things from me ever again, please. Was that call that you had a few days ago about the tour?", I said.

"Yes, it was. And I won't lie to you, I promise!", he admitted.

"Okay. I forgive you.", I said and he pulled me into a hug kissing my head.

"How long will you be away?", I asked.

"This is a world tour, B. So, I am not sure but it will not be short. I still need to talk with Francesca. But you can come with us when we're in Europe again. We start with the USA, then Canada, and South America. Then we go to Europe.", he explained apologetically.