XV

After the AMAs, everyone went straight to the house except for Victoria, Thomas, and Ethan. They wanted to go clubbing. Typical.
  I was very tired but also excited because Damiano and I had that moment earlier. I didn't know what to expect when we get back and everyone goes to sleep.
I was in my bedroom putting on my pajamas after the shower when I heard a knock on my door. My heart rate sped up. I knew it was him.

"Come in!", I said when I was all dressed up. I tried to look relaxed when he came in so I just threw myself on the bed nonchalantly.

"Hey!", Damiano greeted me as he closed the door behind him. The house was quiet.

"Hi, wanna sit down?", I offered.

"Sure!", he replied and sat on the edge of my bed.

We kept quiet for a while just looking at each other.

"So...", we both started.

"You first!", I said giggling.

"Oh, no! You go first!", he insisted.

"Um...", I started.

  I didn't know what to say. I just wanted to taste his lips on mine again. The lust was burning inside my body. So I decided to act upon it, not thinking about the consequences. I grabbed him by his T-shirt and pulled him into a deep, passionate kiss. He responded immediately grabbing my hips. Soon enough he was on top of me. I put my hands in his hair and pulled him closer. Damiano started biting my neck and I let out a soft moan.

"Yes baby, I love to hear you reacting to me!", he half whispered.

  God that sounded so fucking sexy that I felt my panties getting wet. His hands were going up and down my thighs and then back to my hair. I was completely lost in the world of Damiano David.
  Suddenly, he stopped and looked at me.

"Fuck B, you are so perfect and it requires everything in me to resist the temptation...", he groaned, "but I don't want it to happen this way.", he continued moving away from me and sitting up.

Then, he kissed my forehead saying, "We didn't even go on a date. I don't want to just fuck, sex is easy. I want to make love to you. And for that we will need more than a mere midnight lust".

   Hearing his words I was in shock. I couldn't believe my ears. He wanted to go on a date with me? He wanted more than just sex? I can't lie and say I wasn't frustrated by him depriving me of my pleasure, but I felt respected. And I felt so much respect towards him at that moment that I almost cried. I liked him and I was falling in love with him. What man would restrain himself in the middle of a passionate moment like this? Damiano David was different. And that is why I fell for him.

"O-okay.", I said still red from the heat of our make-out session.

"Although, I can stay the night if you're comfortable with that.", he added.

"Mhm.", I nodded and we got under the sheets. He pulled me close, so I was resting my head on his chest and I felt at peace.

"You look so cute right now, you know that?", he mumbled.

"Thank you.", I said slowly drifting into sleep.

"Good night B!", he whispered and turned the lamp off.

"Good night David!", I replied and fell asleep.

...

"OMG! Someone had fun last night!", I heard Victoria's voice as I slowly opened my eyes.

"Vic, what are you doing here? I wanna sleep.", I said in a sleepy voice.

"I would but we need your boyfriend in the studio with us in 10 minutes.", she said.

"What are you talking about? What boyfriend?", I asked rubbing my eyes and sitting up.

  Then, I turned my head toward the pillow and saw Damiano sleeping peacefully. I remembered the night before. I was in a sleep so deep that I couldn't immediately gather my thoughts and where I was. I even forgot we were in LA.

"Vic what the fuck?", Damiano asked opening his eyes.

"We need you in the studio in 10 minutes. I see you had fun last night.", she smirked.

"Shut up. Nothing happened. Don't be rude!", he said sitting up.

"Whatever you say!", she said and exited the room.

"Hi!", Damiano said to me hugging me and pulling me back to the pillows.

"Morning!", I replied giggling.

"How did you sleep?", he asked kissing my head.

"Like a baby!", I replied.

"Be ready at 6 tonight. Wear something cute but comfortable.", he ordered getting up from bed.

"Are we going somewhere?", I asked curiously.

"Yes. It's a surprise!", he answered mysteriously.

"Okay!", I said hopping on my feet.

"See you then!", he said and sent me a kiss exiting my room.

"See you!", I smiled as he closed the door.

  The day passed surprisingly quickly. I was excited about my date with Damiano but luckily, I had a lot of work to do so I wasn't obsessing over it. I chose to wear cute white wide-legged stretchy pants and a cropped green hoodie with a white collar like those on a shirt. I let my hair down and put on some light makeup since it was still daylight outside. It got colder in LA, too. Lastly, I took my checkered Vans and a pair of sunglasses. I went to the living room to see if the band was done recording and since no one was there I sat on a bar stool at the kitchen counter and scrolled through my phone. That's when the anxiety kicked in. Perhaps the better word was nervousness. Yes, I was nervous because this was going to be the first time we go on a real date, alone.
  As an overthinker, my palms started sweating at the thought that we will have nothing to talk about. But Damiano was talkative, and I was, too. There's gonna be something. This is when I realized that I didn't know him that well at all. We met almost 6 months ago but we never had a deep talk because he could never act normal around me. I had classes with Ethan and I know him well. Vic and I spent a lot of time together. And I knew Thomas enough to conclude he was a good person.

Dearest readers,

  Thank you all for 2k reads! I hope you're doing well and I hope you enjoyed this part!

Xoxo,
A Kid From Neverland