XVI

Dearest Reader,

  This part will be spicy, so prepare for it!

Love,
A Kid From Neverland

***

"Ready?", Damiano asked and brought me back from my thoughts to reality.

"Ready as I'll ever be!", I said jumping from the stool.

  He lead me down the hill until I saw a helicopter.

"We're not going in that helicopter, are we?", I asked surprised.

'Yes, we are. C'mon!", he took me by my hand and I got excited.

  We got into the helicopter and prepared for the flight. My anxiety was mixed with excitement. I didn't know what to expect. Then, the pilot started the engine and we were in the air. We flew for a few minutes before I saw the Hollywood sign. Suddenly, we were landing near the sign.

"Damiano, are we?", I stuttered.

"Yes, we're going to have a date on a Hollywood sign!", he smirked.

"Oh, my God! That is so cool"!

  We got out and the helicopter was gone again. Damiano took a basket from it before it rose and brought it with him. He lead me to a letter 'O' where he set the cloth and the food he had in the basket. There were some French fries, a pizza, some cake, and of course wine.

"When did you get this?", I was surprised.

"Francesca got it for us and gave it to the pilot.", he explained smiling.

"This is amazing David!"

"What can I say, it's my nature!", he smirked and I hit him playfully.

"You're cocky!", I said rolling my eyes.

"Try this!", Damiano said as he brought a slice of pizza to my mouth and I took a bite.

"Feeding me already? Cheesy much?", I mocked him.

"Shut up!"

"Who would've thought you and me would end up on a Hollywood sign date?", I asked rhetorically.

"I would. It was just a matter of time.", he was confident.

"What do you mean?", I was curious.

"Because I made it my goal to seduce you", he smirked.

"Is that so? And you think it worked?", I played along.

"Of course it did. You should've seen yourself blushing the first day we met. I knew you liked me", he explained and I blushed.

"See? You're blushing right now!", he pointed out.

"Stop it! What about you? When did you start liking me?", I asked.

"The same day I laid my eyes on you. Bianca, you don't seem to see how attractive you are and what impression you leave on a man", he started.

"Oh, it's not like that. I mean I consider myself beautiful... It's just that I did not have many suitors in my life so I sometimes question my looks, you know? I did not have that kind of validation from men. And I know that I shouldn't care but I do and I think a lot of other girls do", I explained.

"And guys, too. I get it. We all have those moments", he sympathized.

"You too? Really?".

"Of course B! I am not a superhuman", he comforted me.