XLVIII

The following month passed in wedding preparations. I had to choose a dress so I went for Kim Kassas Couture's 'Isabelle' wedding dress from their Crown Jewels collection. It was simple on the bottom but its corset top looked royally.
  I got my highlights done right before the wedding and then I had my hairstylist do a half-up wavy, princess-like moment with two curly strands in front. I looked like a queen.
  As minutes passed I started getting more and more nervous. Damiano and I opted for a smaller wedding since I couldn't bring all my relatives to Rome. We kept it private by inviting only the closest family and friends. However, everyone knew about the wedding as it was all over the media. Ever since pur engagement, people haven't stopped writing about us. No one knew we were together before that, so it was shocking on so many levels to the public.
  For the place of the ceremony and dinner, we chose that replica of Shakespeare's Globe Theatre. We found each other again there and I couldn't think of a better place. Plus, our theme matched perfectly with it. The theatre wasn't allowed for weddings but Damiano pulled some connections and we got it.
  Damiano bought a crazy black, sparkly, lacy, see-through tuxedo-like piece that went down to the floor. Under it, he had a sleeveless black shirt that was half unbuttoned. His pants were regular black ones. Everything was Vishma Maharaj but he did not have wings. I thought we looked like the Angel and Devil.

"Are you ready? The limo is here!", my mom said as I was checking myself out in the mirror.

"Oh, my God! Yes! Let's go!", I excitedly mumbled and all of us got into the white limo. Damiano was riding in a black one.

  My dad was walking me down the aisle.

"We're arriving soon.", the driver said after around 20 minutes of ride.

  My heart was pounding in my chest. I was excited and terrified at the same time. I was going to marry the love of my life that day.

"Sweety, let's go!", my mom said when we arrived since I was lost in thought.

"Okay.", I took a deep breath. I knew my mom had a hard time letting me go but she handled it amazingly.

  We got in front of the theatre and waited for our cue to start walking. Mom and Sonya already got to their seats with everyone else. Then, the music started and I took my dad's arm. I looked at him and he burst into tears. I hugged him tightly trying not to cry away my whole makeup. We collected ourselves and stepped onto the red carpet leading to the aisle where my future husband waited for me. As I walked everyone stood up. I looked at Damiano only to see this handsome bad boy wiping the tears off of his face. I couldn't believe it. Ethan and Thomas mocked him but I knew they were the same. Vic, Lu, and Sonya stood at my side and smiled widely. A few tears escaped my eyes looking at Damiano. He looked mesmerizing. Finally, my dad took my hand and, after kissing my forehead, he put it in Damiano's.

"Hi!", Damiano said smiling.

"Hey crybaby!", I mocked him.

"You look like a goddess amore!", he said and then the priest started the ceremony.

"Do you Bianca Vasilevska take this man to be your lawful husband, in sickness and in health?", he asked after some time.

"I do!", I replied loudly.

"And do you, Damiano David, take this woman to be your wife, in sickness and in health?"

"I DO!", he yelled and everyone started clapping.

"Very well then. I pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride!", the priest said and Damiano kissed me passionately.

"I HAVE A WIFE EVERYONE!", he screamed at the top of his lungs.