XXV

After the lunch was over he brought me home and when I took my phone out of my purse, I saw I had a million missed video calls from Damiano. I immediately got anxious and thought something bad happened so I called him back.

"BIANCA, WHAT THE FUCK?", he said as he picked up.

"What?", I was confused.

"There are photos of you and De Luca all over the internet! The titles are hideous! I knew he would do something like this!", he was mad.

"What? But how? I mean we just went to lunch, business related.", I said confused.

"Well there is a picture of him holding your hand in a way that seems pretty intimate.", he said.

"Damiano, you don't really think I would do something like that to you?", I asked a bit offended.

"I don't trust him, Bianca! God, I wish I knew sooner that he wanted to work with you! Why didn't you tell me?", he asked.

"Damiano, how could've I possibly known you hated his guts? Don't start a fight with no reason, please!", I said getting angry.

He took a deep breath, "You're right, love. I'm sorry. I just... When it comes to him, I just can't trust him. But I wanna trust you.", he said now more calmly.

"You want to trust me? Don't you already do?", I asked surprised.

"I do, it's just... I don't know. I'm not there and he is close to you. And I know what effect he has on women. We were close once.", he said apologetically.

"Damiano, he is an outstanding person, I admit it. He has this strong aura around him but I love you, Damiano! And you have like a million girls drooling over you. They come on your stage, they touch you, you can have them all. But still, I trust you! How is this fair?", I was hurt.

"You're right, Amore! I apologize! I'm sorry if I hurt you. Everything you said is true. Just, when I saw the pics and the titles, I got jealous. I don't want anyone else touching you. And I'm not a jealous type, I swear. But when it comes to you, B, I can't help myself."

"I accept the apology, David.", I said seriously.

"Okay. I love you! I gotta go now.", he said quietly since my expression was colder than usual.

"Bye.", I said. I couldn't get myself to say 'I love you' back when I was angry. I hung up.

  I completely forgot Luna was in the room with me and I saw a confused look on her face.

"What was that? Is he jealous? Is he really making a scene now?", she rolled her eyes in frustration.

"He won't tell me the reason they don't like each other. I don't know what got into him. He saw one photo and immediately thought something was going on. I can't believe it!", I was frustrated.

"But you answered as you should have! Bravo! I'm proud of you. So many girls touch him every night and many of them throw themselves at him. And he has the guts to scorn you? Bullshit!", she was also angry.

"I can't let him ruin my day. Let's get ready for the bar!", I said.

  I decided to go with a pair of black leather pants and a red velvet corset top with black knee-high boots. The outfit was completed with a black jean jacket and a little red purse.

"Gorgeous!", I commented when I saw Luna who was wearing a emerald green tight silk dress.

"Me? Look at you! You look sexy as fuck!", she replied.

We locked the door and called a cab. Soon after, we were in the bar with our college friends. There was some catching up to be done. Everyone was interested in me working with Måneskin but also dating Damiano. I told them a little bit about the second thing because I was still angry with him and I kinda drank a lot that night became of it. He pissed me off and I wanted to have fun. No wonder I found myself staggering to the toilet wanting to throw up after numerous shots I poured down my throat. I almost fell when I felt someone's hands on my shoulders. I raised my gaze and saw a familiar pair of ice-blue eyes staring gravely at me.