XVII

The next morning I woke up with Damiano by my side. He was still sleeping and I smiled at how cute he looked asleep. Then I heard a loud knock on his door.

"Damiano, get up! We're gonna be late for the meeting!", I heard Victoria yelling behind the door. Then she walked in.

"Damiano!", she yelled again and he opened his eyes completely confused.

"Looks like someone was kept up all night!", she mocked us.

"You are just jealous you didn't get lucky ever since we came here!", he said in a raspy voice.

"Yeah, right! Come on, we're having a meeting with James Corden!", she said pulling him out of the bed.

"B, honey, I left some of the new lyrics on your desk just now", she added and I nodded giggling at the way Damiano was walking like a zombie toward his bathroom.

"Okay, Vic! I'm awake now! You can go, I'll be there in 15.", he said and closed the bathroom door.

"Damn, girl tell me everything!", she whispered.

"Vic, nothing happened. We were just cuddling.", I lied.

"The blush on your face doesn't agree with you but I'll leave you at it.", she said exiting Damiano's room.

I got up and put my pants back on since I was sleeping only in my underwear. A few minutes later Damiano came out of the bathroom. He was wearing a white bathrobe. He walked towards me and pulled me into a hug. I could smell his shower gel and deodorant as he pressed my body against his.

"Good morning cara!", he said and kissed my lips.

"Good morning!", I replied and smiled big time.

"I'm sorry I have to go already!", he said and pulled away.

"You gotta work Damiano, and so do I.", I said.

I saw him untying his robe and throwing it on the bed with his back turned toward me. He was completely naked under it. I could see every single tattoo on his back. He took a pair of boxers from his drawer and slowly put them on. I was admiring the view during the whole process.

"Like what you see?", he asked as he turned to face me.

"Nah, it's nothing special.", I teased him.

He just smirked and put on a pair of black leather pants and a maroon shirt with rolled-up sleeves. He added a leather jacket over it and finished the outfit with a pair of ankle boots. Then he walked towards me and pulled me by my waist placing a passionate kiss on my lips.

"You're lucky I have places to be! Otherwise, you would see what else 'nothing special' can do.", he said in a husky voice and I felt goosebumps flowing through my whole being and he exited the room.

I was crazy about him at that moment. My body was craving him badly and he was nowhere to be seen that day. After I collected myself, I started working on the lyrics they left me. Then I answered some emails and wrote others. The day was long and I had nothing special to do so I decided to take a bath. I filled the bathtub with nice warm water and put a bath bomb in it and some shower gel. After that, I lit up some candles and added a few drops of essential oil to my bath. I removed my clothes and let my body sink into the relaxing liquid. I inhaled deeply and allowed my muscles to release all the tension they'd been holding for a while. My thoughts wandered back to Damiano and our moment from the night before. I remembered his words this morning and it made me wet. So, I moved my hand to my clitoris and started rubbing it slowly. My thoughts about Damiano went wild as I continued doing circular motions on my clit more and more intensely. A familiar pleasant feeling started spreading through my body as I was getting close to orgasm. As the pleasure reached its peak I let out a loud moan as the orgasm rushed through every part of me.