XI

"Hey, mom! I just wanted you to know that we safely arrived at the house!", I said.

"Okay, sweety! It's late here so we're going to bed now! I will call you tomorrow! Good night!", she replied.

"Good night mom!"

A week ago I got back to Italy and today we arrived in LA. The weather was tremendous! It was sunny just like in the spring. I instantly loved it. The house was in the hills and huge! It had a big pool and a lot of wide windows. Each of us had our own room and there were around 10 of us staying in the house. The American producers were the ones who were supposed to get here on the recording days but they were not staying. My room had a king-size bed with a lot of pillows and white sheets, and a writing desk along with a closet. I also had my own amazing bathroom.
We decided to unpack first and then meet in the spacious living room. After I was done, I took a shower. When I got out, I sat on my bed in my bathrobe. The shower tired me out. The flight was long and I was jetlagged. However, I still wanted to join the others so, I opened my closet and took comfy gray shorts and a black tank top when my door suddenly opened. It was Damiano, of course.

"Damiano! I could've been naked!", I shouted.

"I would love to see that!", he said throwing himself on my bed.

"Do you need anything? I hope it's urgent since you barged in like a savage.", I said.

"Um... Ooh, look at these! Were you planning on wearing them?", he asked as he took my lacy, red panties from the bed.

"You're crossing the line! Give them back!", I said jumping on the bed but he moved his hand just when I was about to grab the panties.

"Wait! Does that mean you're completely naked under that bathrobe?", he smirked getting closer and moving his hand over the hem of my bathrobe along with slightly touching my collarbone.

My heart skipped a beat and I felt my blood flowing up to my face. He looked at me with what seemed to be lust in his eyes. For a few moments, we just looked at each other but then I came back to my senses. Okay, David. If you wanna play, let's play! I got closer to his face.

"It's true, I have nothing under this robe...", I said as seductively as I could and I saw his facial expression change.

"You're such a fool.", I whispered getting even closer and just when I felt his breath on my mouth, I grabbed my panties and pulled away.

I got up from the bed. The adrenaline rushed through my body when I realized what I've done and I didn't know where I got the courage. But it felt amazing. He tasted his own medicine.
Damiano chuckled in a mix of frustrated and confused way, getting up.

"I'm going to the living room.", he finally mumbled. Then, he immediately left my room.

"Hey! Why did you come here anyways?!", I shouted giggling as the door closed.

Then I got dressed and went to the living room, too.

"Hey B, I sent Damiano to ask if you had a nail polish remover, but he came empty-handed.", Victoria said when she saw me.

"Oh, really? He didn't say anything about it. He looked rather confused when he came.", I replied mocking him.

He glanced at me from the couch and smirked with a devilish look in his eyes. The confusion I saw on his face back in my room was most certainly gone now. He was his confident self again.

"I'll go get the remover for you now.", I said and brought it from my bathroom.

Then, I sat on the couch next to Victoria and after a while, my eyelids started getting heavy, and soon enough I was asleep.
The feeling of a warm fabric against my skin woke me up. I peeked through my eyelashes and saw Damiano walking away slowly. Did he cover me? I really couldn't understand his behavior anymore. The moments where he showed traces of care were extremely rare, like this one.
However, I quickly fell asleep again and was surprised to see that, when I woke up, it was already dark outside. I couldn't believe I slept for this long in a living room full of people constantly passing. Later I found out they all went to rest after some time. But still, they were up before me.
I got up stretching myself and folded the blanket I was covered with. The living room was dark but I heard voices outside, by the pool. I walked to the huge glass door and saw Thomas, Ethan, Damiano, and Victoria splashing each other in the water.