XXXV

"Buongiorno", I heard Damiano's sleepy voice as I slowly opened my eyes.

"Buongiorno", I replied.

"How did you sleep?", I asked.

"It was the best sleep I've had in a while!", he said kissing my hand.

"No wonder! You've really worked yourself up last night!", I smirked.

"Is that so? I think I'm not quite over yet!", he said and started kissing me. I giggled.

"Damiano, I didn't even brush my teeth!", I tried to push him away.

"Me neither! Come here!", he said pulling me in.

  We were already naked from the previous night so there was no undressing. He kissed my neck and my breasts. I moaned softly. I pulled him back up and kissed his ear and neck pulling his hair gently. Then I reached for his penis and started moving my hand up and down its length. Then, there was a doorbell.

"Oh shit! It's Luna!", I said through kisses.

"Let her leave.", Damiano groaned.

"I can't! We were supposed to look for the wedding dress today!", I said sitting up.

"Well, this escalated quickly!", he joked.

"It's for her! Wait! What time is it?", I asked.

"It's noon.", he said.

"Oh, my God, Damiano! Why didn't you wake me up? I'm late!", I said jumping out of my bed and looking for my bathrobe.

  I went to the door and unlocked it seeing Luna's face.

"Lu, I'm so sorry! I'm the worst.", I said letting her in.

"Did you just wake up?", she asked.

"Yeah, I overslept and I am sorry. I just have to take a quick shower and we can go." I said rapidly.

"Jeez, girl! What got into your pants? It's okay. Go shower!", she said.

"You're the best! I'm going to be right back.", I said heading to the bathroom.

"How was dinner?!", she yelled.

"Good!", I yelled back.

"Did you come home late?"

"Yes!"

"So that's why you slept in!", she said.

"Actually, it's because of me..", I heard Damiano say.

"Bianca, why is your ex-boyfriend with whom you were supposed to take it slow this time standing in front of me only in his boxers?", Luna asked yelling.

"Your best friend ripped off my clothes last night.", he said nonchalantly.

"DAMIANO!", I yelled from the shower.

"Hello, Luna! Long time no see.", Damiano greeted her.

"Hello David!", she said seriously.

"I did not rip his clothes off!", I said coming out of the bathroom and he smirked.

"Well, not your pants.", I added.

"B, I didn't know you were so wild!", Luna mocked me.

"Oh, you can't even imagine!", Damiano joined her.

"Stop it you two! Damiano, go put on some clothes and come!", I ordered.

  Damiano was quickly back in his ripped shirt. We all left the apartment.