XXI

March

"Did you guys bring everything?", Francesca asked all of the tour members including the band as we were all waiting for their flight at the Rome airport.

"Yes, I checked it three times!", Ethan said.

"Alright! Gather here, I don't want any of you to miss the plane!", she talked as though she were a teacher and they were her students which she took on the school trip.

"Yes ma'am!", Damiano joked and Francesca rolled her eyes.

"I'm gonna miss you!", I said as I wrapped my arms around Damiano's body.

"I'm gonna miss you too, love.", he replied hugging me tightly and kissing my head.

"Take care of yourself there, David. I don't want some girl stealing you away! And there will be plenty of beautiful girls!", I said half seriously.

"Sono tuo, amore mio! Only yours!", he said and kissed my lips.

  I buried my head into his chest since I felt overly emotional at that moment. We spent the most beautiful 2 months together. Our connection turned out to be great, he turned out to be sweet but at the same time very sensual and sexy. The sex was amazing. Everything was perfect but it didn't last long. By this time I was completely in love with Damiano. I think I even loved him.

"Baby, we're not going to do that! We're not going to be sad!", he said.

  Tears were forming in my eyes as he raised my head to face him. He brushed one tear that escaped my eye.

"I love you, Bianca! I love you so much!", he suddenly said and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Wh-what?", I said smiling.

"I love you, silly!", he said and left a peck on my lips. That was the first time he said it.

"I love you, too David!", I said pulling him into an extended kiss.

"Woah, easy there lovebirds!", Thomas commented and everyone laughed.

"Shut up, Thomas! My man is leaving today and he won't be back for months!", I said playfully.

"I love it when you call me your man! Maybe we could go and find some toilet or something and play a little!", Damiano whispered in my ear.

"Damiano! Are you really thinking about sex right now? We had it this morning, twice!", I whispered back.

"Don't act like you're not gonna miss it!", he said.

"I am gonna miss it. But we're in the middle of the airport and we do not have any condoms and-.", I started explaining.

"And you didn't mind it when we did it in the pool, or the woods, or Victoria's bathroom, or-", he spoke.

"Okay, I get it! I don't mind it but your flight is very soon and, I don't feel like it right now. I'm sad that you're leaving.", I stopped him.

"And I do have condoms. Always. Since we got together.", he finished.

"Good to know!", I said and he kissed my forehead.

  Their flight was announced and we all hugged each other. I spent extra 5 minutes in Damiano's arms crying again. I've been emotional in the past few days whenever I remembered they were leaving. I assigned this new emotional side of me to how in love I was with Damiano.

"I love you!", he said letting go of my hand that he was holding.

"I love you, too!", I replied and waved at him.

  So I watched him disappear behind the wall of the hallway leading to his plane. And I felt sick, like literally physically sick so I ran to the toilet where I threw my guts up. When I didn't have anything to throw up anymore I headed to the exit where Luna was supposed to wait for me.

DavidOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara