XXXVI

I held my breath. Damiano was looking at Lorenzo. Lorenzo rose his glass up in the air and nodded. Then, Damiano did the same. My eyes were wide open. I was in shock. And then I noticed I was short of breath and I had to inhale.

"Babe, are you alright?", Damiano asked and snapped me out of shock.

"I-y-yeah.", I stuttered.

"You froze for a second there."

"I- What was that?"

"What?"

"You and Lorenzo?"

"We talked."

"Wh-When?"

"A few months ago. We talked things through."

"Are you friends again?"

"I wouldn't go that far, my love. I don't think we will ever be friends again but we both needed closure and an adult conversation."

"So, there's no bad blood between you two anymore?"

"No.", he said pulling me towards him.

"Good.", I said and he kissed me on the forehead.

  We went to our table and had a wonderful night. Inside me, there was a growing happiness and pride because of how much my man evolved. If I ever needed a test, this was it. I was thankful to the Universe for it. The rest of the night went amazing. There were lots of laughs and warmth between all of us. Luna invited the band to her wedding and they were happy to agree. It was magical and, for the first time in years, I felt my heart was in its place.

"Good night everybody!", I said as Luna and I were about to get into the cab.

"Hey!", Damiano said and grabbed my wrist.

"Why don't you come home with me?", he asked.

"I-"

"Go with your man, B! I am not a baby!", Luna said and rolled her eyes.

"O-okay! Text me when you get home!", I said and she left.

"Let's go!", Damiano said and we got into the limo.

  When we got to his place I realized it was a Villa. Huge, romantic, Italian Villa.

"Woah, Damiano! When did you buy this one?"

"A year ago. Come on! I'll show you around."

"I am pretty tired right now. Can we do that tomorrow morning?", I said.

"Sure! I'll show you to the bedroom and bathroom!", he said and led me to the huge doors behind which there was a spacious master bedroom. The lights were dimmed and the walls were dark red.

"Woah! Amazing!", I said.

"Thank you!", he smirked and kissed me on the shoulder.

"I'm gonna go shower now!", I said.

"Mind if I join you?", Damiano asked slipping a sleeve off my shoulder and unzipping my dress.

"No.", I said feeling the blood rushing into my cheeks.

"Okay. I'll be there in a second.", he said and I entered a huge marble bathroom with a spacious shower and a large bathtub. It had two sinks, two mirrors, and two showers in the cabin. So cool.

I took off my panties and heels and got in the shower. I let warm water run down my body and felt my muscles relax until I felt his fingers on my waist. My heart did a flip inside my chest. He ran his hands up and down my body as though to help me wash it better. I enjoyed every touch way too much. Then I turned towards him and met his naked body covered in tattoos. He even had some on his thighs. I looked him in the eyes and saw burning desire in them. But I saw love, too. It was undeniable. This man loved me to the bone.

"I love your shower.", I said while the water kept running over both of us.

"I love you.", he smiled and kissed me.

  I turned the water off and took a shower gel. Damiano helped me put it on and spread it over my whole body while I did the same to him. The sensation was almost unbearable. I felt so much lust for this man that I barely controlled myself. He touched every part of my body and I touched every part of his. Then he turned the water back on and it washed off all of the shower gel. My heart was beating fast because of how close Damiano's bare body was to mine. His eyes pierced through my soul. Then, he kissed me passionately.

"God, Bianca, you're so fucking sexy!", he whispered in my ear pulling me closer so that our bodies touched.

  After that, he kissed me again and moved on to my neck, tracing my skin down to my lower abdomen. At that point he was kneeling in front of me, grinning like a devil. He started kissing my thighs until he reached the space between my legs. He dove his nose in and began licking my clit. I shivered. He did it with such intensity and enjoyment that it made it even more sexy.  I moaned in pleasure as his tongue skilfully touched my vagina. He stopped only to put me in the sitting corner that was built in the shower.

"Oh, yes! Yes! Damiano! Ah!", I yelled as I was about to cum.

  He kept going visibly aroused until my whole body tightened up as I was orgasming.

"That's my girl!" he said and pulled me out of the shower.

"Damiano, wait! I-I wanna do something for you.", I said as he stopped in the middle of the bathroom. We were both still wet from the shower. He turned to face me smirking.

"What do you wanna do?", he grinned knowing what I meant.

"Stop mocking me!" I said as I moved closer to him and traced his body with my hand touching his penis as my final stop.

"Come here!" He said and carried me to his king-size bed.

  He got on top of me and started kissing me. I pushed him away and stood up. His feet were on the ground but his body lay on the bed. I crouched in front of him and took his length into my hand stroking it. Then, I brought my lips to it and started licking it before putting it into my mouth. Damiano groaned. I sucked it faster and faster, taking more and more of it into my mouth. He moaned in pleasure the whole time. I moaned, too. As I was doing it he started shaking, and soon enough he finished over my breasts.

"Holy fuck, Bianca! You're crazy!", he said trying to catch his breath.

  I washed the sperm off my body and lay beside him smiling. He smiled, too.

"I love you, B!"

"Love you, too!", I said and giggled.

Then I took one of his clean T-shirts to sleep in it. I had no clean underwear. He put on a new pair of boxers while I picked my clothes from the floor and put them on one of the 2 armchairs and we got under the sheets.

"Good night, mi amore!", he said.

"Good night!", I replied.

"Damiano?", I said.

"Hm?"

"I am proud of who you've become!", I said alluding to the Lorenzo affair.

"I am glad.", he said and fell asleep.

Dear everyone,

  I am so sorry for the delay but I've completely lost track of the days during this summer break! I hope you've enjoyed it!

Love,
A Kid From Neverland