XLI

"Damiano sure does have a lot of tattoos!", my mother commented the next morning at breakfast in my apartment.

"Mhm!", I mumbled with my mouth full.

"And he uses makeup.", my Dad added.

"Yes.", I shrugged.

"And he wears earrings and jewelry.", my sister mocked them.

"It's just odd. Do not get upset honey. It is just something we noticed.", my Mom explained.

"I understand. I like him the way he is. The most important thing is that he is a good man with a big heart. He loves me like crazy!", I said.

"Oh, we saw that. That is undebatable.", Dad agreed and I was relieved to hear that from him. He knew people and knew when they loved you truly. It had always been a talent of his, like a sixth sense.

"Thank you, Dad!", I said and kissed him on the cheek.

"Do you think he's the one?", Sonya asked.

"If I am being honest, yes. I love him like I love myself and he loves me more than life. I know how much he's grown and changed. And I couldn't help it, I love that man and I can see myself spending the rest of my life with him.", I admitted.

"Wow!", Mom said.

"Oh my God! He is the love of my life!", I said more loudly as a sudden realization hit me and my parents giggled but I saw they were happy for me.

"Don't tell him this!", I giggled.

  This made me think about the next steps in our relationship. And I decided it was time to meet his parents. I was just being silly about it all. I loved this man. I wanted a future with him.

  Later that day Damiano invited me and my family to his house for dinner. My parents got all dressed up and Sonya and I wore the cutest dresses that we bought earlier that day. Both of them were made of silk but mine was longer and tighter while Sonya's was A-line and short. Hers was royal blue and mine was red.

"Damn, we look sexy!", Sonya said and spanked me.

"I always look sexy. You on the other hand...", I joked and she just rolled her eyes at me.

"Girls, it's time to go! The car is outside!", my dad yelled.

"We're coming!", we yelled at the same time.

  When we arrived at Damiano's, all of my family members made comments about his mansion. They were so excited and amazed.

"Wait till you see the interior!", I chuckled.

  Damiano must've heard us for he was at the door waiting.

"Hey, handsome!", I said and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Hello everyone!", he waved.

"Hi, Damiano!", Sonya said and my parents waved back.

  Damiano gave my family the tour of the house after which we sat in the dining room. Two ladies were serving dinner to us. Everything was perfect.

"Wow, I love Italian pasta and cheese! Oh, my God wine, too!", Sonya said with her mouth full sipping wine.

"I'm glad you like it.", Damiano smiled and then looked at me and mouthed 'I love your family' making my heart jump from joy.

"Damiano, my dad says your house is amazing.", Sonya said.

"Thank you!", he smiled.

  The conversation continued until late hours and Damiano invited Sonya and me to a club when we were about to go.