She's 10, she doesn't need to know that!

Griffin Campbell walked into the Tremont hotel, exhausted after a long day a work to find his wife Harper Campbell cooking dinner. 

"Hey babe." Griffin said tiredly. He hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek. 

"Somebody's tired. Long day?" Harper asked. Griffin nodded. He walked into the living room and laid on the couch. 

"Your sister is coming over for dinner with her family. We invited Wyatt and his family too but he had to work late." Harper explained. 

"Okay. Anything I can do to help?" Griffin asked. 

"No, you just relax. I've been home all day. I can do a little work." Harper insisted. 

"You've also been dealing with a 3 week old all day." Griffin reasoned. 

"Cami's easy." Harper said with a smile. 

A pretty little 10 year old girl flounced into the room. 

"Daddy!" The little girl exclaimed. 

"Lil' Locker Ninja!" Griffin returned the girls energy and hugged her tightly. 

"Would you stop calling her that Griff!" Harper laughed. 

"Never!" Griffin argued with a chuckle. 

"Why do you call me that daddy?" The young girl asked. Griffin sat down and the girl sat on his lap. 

"Well kiddo, when I first moved to Sulphur Springs from Chicago, on my first day of school I was struggling to open my locker when your mom kicked past my head and my locker flew open. When we became friends, from that day, she was my Locker Ninja." Griffin explained shooting a loving smile at Harper. 

"I wanna hear all about you and mommy! Like, when you first held hands, first hugged, first kissed, first cuddled, and even when you first you know." The girl waggled her eyebrows at that last part. 

Griffin and Harper exchanged a glance. 

"I will tell you all about every one of those except the last one Lana love." Griffin said. 

"Fine." Lana said. 

"Which do you wanna hear first?" Griffin asked. 

"First hand holding!" She answered. 

............

13 year old Griffin sensed someone watching him as he slept. He opened his eyes and jolted out of bed when he saw a figure there. His eyes settled on the figure. Harper? 

"Harper? What are you doing here? How'd you even get in?" Griffin asked in a flurry. 

"There's an oak tree outside the twins room and the window was open. So, I let myself in." Harper explained. 

"Yeah, as one does." Griffin answered sarcastically. 

*******

The door blew open slightly. 

"She's here." Harper spoke. 

Griffin stood up and stood next to Harper. The door creaked and opened more. 

They gripped each others hands tightly. 

...............

"Who was there? Who's she?" Lana asked. 

Harper and Griffin smiled at each other. 

"That's a story for another day pumpkin. What do you wanna hear next?" Harper asked. 

Love that Lasts (SOSS) (Harper x Griffin) (Oneshots)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara