They won't go away!

Harper and Griffin were resting on Griffin's bed at the Tremont together. Harper had her head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around her. They were looking at a TikTok on Griffin's phone when suddenly, the distorted sound and sight came to Harper's eyesight. The fire vision. Again. Just great.

The Tremont was barely visible through the smoke and bright fire. The silouette of Griffin came into view. 

"Help! Is anyone there? Please, don't leave me!" Griffin shouted. 

There was a pained cry from Griffin. Then, the view was yanked backwards into the normal light of day.

The vision ended and Harper's breathing got ragged and panicked. She coughed. 

"Hey? Harper? You okay?" Griffin asked. 

A tear fell from her face. 

"Harp? What's wrong?" He asked as he wiped the tear from her face and hugged her close. 

"The fire vision again." Harper said. Griffin sighed. He was scared. Harper had told him so many times about the vision. About him being trapped and crying out in pain. He was scared to find out if it was gonna come true. But he couldn't show his fear to Harper. Especially when she felt so strongly about the vision. 

"Hey Harp, it's gonna be okay. I'll be okay." Griffin reassured. But was he really? 

"You don't know that Griffin! I can't lose you. I can't. I won't!" Harper sobbed into his shoulder. 

"You won't lose me. I'll be okay. I just need you to calm down. Shh....." Griffin comforted. 

Soon enough, Harper had settled down and fell asleep in his arms. He rubbed her back as he got lost in his thoughts. 

What if Harper's vision comes true?

He looked down. He knew that couldn't happen. He would fight it off. 

For Harper. 

(Sorry for the really short one!)