Until you learn to be mature, this is your new home!

"You're so immature!" Harper shouted angrily. 

"At least I'm not the one messing around with my ex!" Griffin shouted, equally as mad. 

"For the last time Griffin, he's lying! I haven't talked to Brandon in forever! Why can't you just trust me?! I'm your girlfriend, and you're gonna believe some random stranger?!" Harper shouted defensively. 

"He's not just some random stranger! He's your ex! He sounded pretty convincing, so either he's a really good liar, or you've been fucking around with your ex! Just drop the act Harper! I thought you loved me!" Griffin shouted tears in eyes. 

"And I thought you trusted me! He must be a really good liar because I would never hurt you like that Griffin! And you know how things ended with Brandon! Why would I go back to him after that?!" Harper yelled. 

Savannah looked back and forth between the two with a concerned look. She watched as they carried on for another 5 minutes screaming at each other. 

"Fine, you really feel that way?!" Harper exclaimed. 

"Yeah, I do!" Griffin shouted back. 

"Fine. You don't trust me, we're DONE." Harper said angrily. 

"What, you're breaking up with me?" Griffin yelled back. 

"NO, no she's not!" Savannah stepped in. 

"Yeah, I AM!" Harper screamed. 

"Oh, maybe she is..." Savannah muttered sadly. 

"Fine! Have fun fucking your ex!" Griffin screamed. He stormed out of the bunker. 

"Ugh!" Harper exclaimed. She stormed into the stairwell of the bunker. 

Savannah sighed. 

.........

Later that day Harper sat waiting in the tree house. Savannah and her were going to have a little girls day after her breakup with Griffin. 

Just then, somebody unexpected climbed up the ladder to the tree house. 

"Griffin! What are YOU doing here?" Harper demanded. 

"Me? What are YOU doing here? Savannah told me to meet her here for some sort of guitar session." Griffin explained. 

"She told me we were having a girls day." Harper said out of annoyance. 

"Yeah yeah, I lied to both of you. You both need to apologize. Until you both learn to be mature, say hello to your new home!" She exclaimed, gesturing to the tree house. 

"This is a waste of time." Griffin muttered attempting to climb down the ladder. He almost fell. 

"The hell?" He asked. He looked down. There Savannah was, tree house ladder in hand. 

"Nice try Griffin. As soon as you apologize, then we'll talk about getting this ladder back." She explained. She waved them off. She sat at the bottom of the tree and held two phones in her hand. 

"How did you...?" Harper asked, gesturing to the phones. 

"I have my ways. Now make up and make out." Savannah said with a smirk. 

Griffin and Harper both glared at her. 

"There's one thing you guys have in common. You both hate me right now." Savannah said. 

...................

Let's just say that Savannah's tactics worked. After two hours, the two had made up (and almost made out until Savannah stopped them!). They were all walking back to the Tremont, Griffin and Harper hand in hand. 

"Am I a miracle worker? Maybe a little." Savannah said with a bright smile.