Thanksgiving Temptations (part2 to Thanksgiving Special)

DISCLAIMER! 

*The following story contains sexual content. If you don't want to read smut, please skip this chapter! Thank you so much for all the support you all have given me, and if you're comfortable with reading, let the show go on!* 

PREVIOUSLY....

"Payback time. You do as I say." Harper smirked.

"Yes, ma'am." Griffin murmured.

She leaned down and kissed him and rolled her hips against the bulge growing inside his pants. He moaned deeply and pulled her closer to him.

"Someone's needy." Harper teased. 

***********

"Someone's needy." Harper teased. Griffin whined. Harper leaned back down and kissed him again. He sat up, Harper still straddled on his lap and continued to kiss the girl. He brought his tongue to her lips and gently asked for access. Harper parted her lips and the boy slipped his tongue inside, swirling it around. Harper did the same and moved her hand up to his sandy blonde hair, gently tugging. Griffin moved his hands up Harper's shirt and rubbed her bare back. 

They made out for a few more minutes before Harper broke the kiss. Griffin pouted. 

"Want more, do you?" She teased. He hugged her. Harper smiled into his shoulder. Harper looked into his eyes, flirtatiousness engraved into her features. She put her hands up his shirt and caressed his abs. He immediately folded and blushed. "Lose the shirt." 

Boy, did Griffin love it when Harper was in charge. It made her so much more sexy. He tore off the shirt and threw it onto the ground next to his bed. She ran her fingers down his torso some more and then pulled off her shirt, revealing her bra. She then leaned in and kissed him some more. This is as far as the two had ever gotten. Griffin was honestly super surprised when Harper guided his hands to unclasp her bra. She shimmied it off her body and threw it to the floor to accompany Griffin's tee shirt. She guided his hands up to her breasts and he fondled them, never once breaking the kiss.

Griffin could feel his face heating up. They shouldn't be doing this, they're only kids, but at the same time, Griffin couldn't wait to see where the night would go. He suddenly wanted Harper, completely and fully. Harper wanted the same of Griffin. She ran her fingers through her boyfriends hair, scratching his head delicately and playing with the curly locks. Once they broke apart, Harper stood up off the bed and Griffin pouted. 

"Oh really?" Harper teased. "Want more?" 

Griffin blushed and shrugged. 

"Say less." Harper smirked. She dropped her leggings, revealing only her lacy underwear. Griffin immediately felt his little friend tense up. She straddled the boy yet again. He could feel the wetness through his sweatpants as she sat on his thighs. She leaned down to kiss him once more. He grabbed her butt and squeezed. "Someone's brave." 

"Maybe." Griffin smirked. 

"But I like flustered Griffin." Harper pouted. 

"He's gone." Griffin stated. 

"Not for long." Harper teased. 

Harper pecked him once more on the lips and then moved her lips to his neck. She kissed lightly and then began to suck. She definitely left a mark and then she breathed her hot breath onto the hickey. Griffin happily sighed. She then spread his legs and laid backwards in between them. She opened her legs slightly and guided Griffin's hand down to her clit. He massaged it and Harper sighed happily. He then stuck a finger in and slowly moved it in and out. Two fingers. Three. Harper let out a small moan.

"Who's the needy one now?" Griffin smirked. Harper removed his hand and flipped over kissing him passionately. She moved down to his neck and after leaving another hickey she trailed kisses down his stomach all the way down to his waistline. She noticed his breathing get ragged and she looked up at him, asking for permission with her eyes. He nodded lightly. 

She untied the loop in the grey sweatpants and slid them off his muscular legs. She saw his hard member through his boxers and cupped it in her hand. Griffin's eyes fluttered closed as he grunted in pleasure. Harper chuckled and removed the boxers. His long member popped out and Harper expertly took him in her hands and pumped up and down. He breathed heavily, keeping himself from making a lot of noise. She then licked the tip and took his length in her mouth. She deepthroated the boy and gagged slightly once his tip reached the back of her throat and Griffin tugged Harper's hair as she rubbed circles into his hips. She removed her mouth from his cock and took off her underwear. 

"You sure about this, Harp?" Griffin asked, getting flustered. 

"I'm ready, are you?" She asked. He nodded shyly but then sighed. 

"I don't have a condom." He complained. 

"I'm on birth control." Harper smiled. Griffin smiled and rubbed her back as she moved her clit around the tip. Griffin whined, urging her to hurry up. She took a little bit of him inside of her and moved around. Harper let out a small whimper of surprise of how good he felt. She then lowered herself down until he was completely inside of her. Griffin moaned and Harper sighed in pleasure. She rode Griffin, slowly at first, until he grabbed her hips and rubbed deep circles into them. Then she began going faster until she couldn't thrust any harder. 

She moaned and Griffin breathed heavily, rising his hips, thrusting into her as much as he possibly could. She then slowed down and Griffin flipped her, now on top. He rode her equally as hard and she grabbed his ass and squeezed pleasurably. He came inside of her and moaned deeply. Harper went over the limit and moaned and whimpered as Griffin pulled out of her. He fell down next to her and they snuggled in each other's arms. 

**********

About an hour later, they had their clothes back on and were tangled up under the covers in Griffin's bed. 

"I love you, Harper. So much." Griffin said. 

"Was that your first time?" Harper asked. Griffin nodded shyly. "You were amazing." 

"As were you." Griffin smirked. 

Harper put her leg over his and wrapped her arms around his neck, burying her face in the nape of his neck leaving a delicate kiss there. He smiled lightly and they soon fell asleep, wrapped up in each others arms. 

I AM SO SORRY IF THAT WAS CRINGE, LET ME KNOW IF THAT WAS GOOD OR BAD! <3