Evening Out

"This is nice." Harper said happily, twirling her straw around her soda. Her and her boyfriend Griffin Campbell were sitting in the middle of the fanciest restaurant in Sulphur Springs. 

"Yeah, it would be a lot nicer if my parents weren't sitting at the table right across from us!" Griffin said, making sure it was loud enough that Sarah and Ben could hear. 

"Did you want a ride here or not kid?" Sarah asked. 

"Valid point." Griffin mumbled. Harper chuckled. 

"You win Mrs. Campbell!" She smiled. Sarah shot her a thumbs up and smiled back. 

"Anyway's this is very romantic." Harper said happily. 

"Again I say, my parents." Griffin said stubbornly. 

"You're so stubborn Campbell." Harper chuckled. He let out a chuckle. 

*********

About an hour and a lovely dinner and dessert later, the Campbell family and Harper were ready to head home. 

Ben and Sarah had gone up front to pay and Harper and Griffin walked outside and climbed into the car. 

"Now that my parent's aren't here...." Griffin began. He kissed Harper passionately. They didn't stop either. That's when the car door opened. 

"Stop making out or I'm sitting back there with Harper and you can sit up front kid." Sarah said without even looking towards the backseat. 

"How did you even know mom Jeez!?" Griffin asked. 

"You're dad and I used to do the same thing. " Sarah said as though it was the most obvious thing in the world. 

Harper and Griffin looked at each other with a disgusted look on their face before shuddering. They then chuckled as the family drove back to the Tremont together. 

And yes, I mean family

Sorry it's really short! I didn't really know exactly what to do for this one but here you go bestie!