Harper "or Daisy's" Excursion (part 6)

(Here's what you all have been waiting for! <3) 

About an hour later Sarah and Griffin were back in the car, on their way back to Maple hospital for the second time that day. 

"Did she say what she wanted?" Griffin asked lightly. Sarah shook her head. He sighed. 

*******

They finally arrived and Sarah waited outside the room as Griffin walked in. He saw Harper crying and Jess comforting her. 

"Hi Griffin. Thanks for coming back kiddo. I'll give you two some space. Harper." Jess said as she walked out the door. 

Harper wiped her tears and Griffin took Jess's place on the chair next to the hospital bed. 

"What did you want?" Griffin asked, voice breaking. All he replayed in his mind was "I HATE YOU GRIFFIN CAMPBELL. I HATE YOU!". Just remembering it was enough to make him cry. Harper didn't answer. A few minutes later, he tried again. 

"Harper? What did I do wrong?" Griffin asked, tears falling now. 

"Please don't cry Griffin." Harper said leaning over and trying to wipe his tears. Griffin flinched away from her touch. He gulped and tried to take a deep breath whimpering as he did so. 

"What. Did. I. Do. Wrong?" He tried once more, now sobbing. Harper couldn't stand to see him like this but she also couldn't bring herself to tell him. 

"I'm so sorry Griffin! You didn't do anything wrong I was just mad and took my anger out on you. Just because my life is miserable doesn't mean I have to make your life miserable too. I'm so so sorry Griff, I love you I really do and I'm absolutely sorry that I snapped at you!" Harper cried. 

"Really?" Griffin asked. Harper nodded. He swatted at his eyes before running over to her and enveloping her in a hug. 

"I'm scared Griff." Harper whimpered. 

"Well, I don't know anything for sure except this, you're never alone. Because you have me." Griffin assured. She soon fell asleep gripping his hand tightly. 

(One more part to go of the series!) (Suggestions or Requests please)