M3GAN

(based off of the movie M3GAN, I got a request to do something like this a while ago and I'm not sure where this is gonna take me lol so read to find out ig! harper and griffin are dating at this point lol!)

It had been a rough couple of months to be Harper Dunn. She lost her mom and little brother in a car accident which is how she lost her dad years ago as well. She was now living with the Campbell's in the Tremont and though she loved them all like family, she couldn't help but miss her own. 

Harper was sitting on her bed after a long day of school with her boyfriend Griffin Campbell. Someone had mentioned Topher at school that day and Harper was now sobbing into Griffin's shoulder. He comforted her but jumped and let out a small scream when a very lifelike doll appeared out of no where. 

"What the hell?!" He exclaimed. Harper jumped up, wiping her tears before turning to face what Griffin was so scared of. 

"Omg, I haven't seen this thing in years." Harper said with a slight smile, getting off the bed and going over to the doll. Griffin got up and carefully followed. 

"What....is....it?" Griffin asked, staying behind Harper. 

"This is a Model 3 Generative Android. M3gan for short. It's supposed to protect it's owner from physical and emotional harm. My mom got it for me when my dad passed away. I guess it decided to show up now." Harper chuckled slightly. Griffin jumped when it extended it's hand.

"Nice to meet you." Rang out it's animated voice. Griffin nodded and nervously shook it's hand.

"It's a doll Griff. Don't be scared." Harper smiled. 

"Yes, I would never hurt you." The doll said, tilting it's head to the side. Griffin gulped. 

"If it makes you happy, I guess M3gan is here to stay." Griffin tried to say in his most positive voice. 

***********

Griffin hadn't seen M3gan after that, which he was grateful for. He was now leading Harper into the woods for their anniversary. Little did she know Griffin set up a picnic for the two of them. Harper kept trying to peek from under the blindfold so Griffin tickled her. She let out a shriek and all of a sudden Griffin's face turned from laughter to fear as M3gan appeared. The monotonous voice rang out again. 

"You should probably run." The doll said, cocking it's head. Harper ripped the mask off and looked between the angry doll and the frightened Griffin. Griffin ran as M3gan ran at him in a weird stance on all fours. 

"M3gan NO!" Harper exclaimed running after the two although she couldn't catch up. 

**********

A few hours later they were back at the Tremont getting ready for bed. Except for Griffin. He was in the hospital after getting hit by a car. 

Harper silently cried. 

"What is wrong?" The doll's voice asked. 

"M3gan, did you push Griffin into the road?" Harper asked as tears filled her eyes. 

"I won't let anything hurt you Harper." Came the doll's answer. 

*********

It had been 2 weeks. M3gan was gone. Harper arrived at the hospital and walked into Griffin's room. 

"She's gone." Was all Harper said. Griffin sat up and looked at Harper. 

"I'm sorry." Harper cried. Griffin opened his arms as Harper fell into his touch. It hurt like hell but he didn't care. 

"It's okay Harper. It wasn't your fault." Griffin comforted. 

*******
A few weeks later, Griffin was out of the hospital and the only one in the world who wouldn't let anything hurt Harper, was Griffin Campbell.