Clans

Hey, why's Sayaka not here today?" Yumemi asked.

"Oh, she's busy," Midari replied. Runa nodded. It was obvious that the two knew something that the others did not.

Just then, a man wearing a suit came in without knocking.

That made Kirari raise a brow.

The man had dark star-blue hair and light star-blue eyes.

He bowed deeply.

"Greeings, I am Reginald Bertram Ryder, butler of a......Clan that is visiting Hyakkou Academy today."

"A clan?" Kirari said.

"Indeed, Madame Momobami," the man replied. He bowed again to Ririka, who wore a mask. "Miss Momobami."

The twins looked at each other. He knew who they was. The Clan must be a powerful one.

"What is your Leading family specialised in? The one that leads the other branches," Ririka queried.

"The oldest and second oldest are specialised in gambling, the third, fourth and fifth are specialised in fighting.  The second youngest is specialised in intellect and the last is in intellect and fighting," the butler answered. "The oldest carries the mother's surname, as per family tradition."

"I see," Kirari said. "And might you tell us their names?"

The butler nodded. "Yes. The eldest is Lady Sachiko Juraku, the current Head of the Clan, her parents are retired. The second child is Sir Kato, followed by Sir Kamin, Sir Katashi and Sir Katsuo. The last two is a pair of twins. Sir Kaito and Lady Sayaka."

Everyone except Kirari, Ririka, Midari and Runa, gasped.

Kirari hid her surpise well, except for her eyes that widened.

"May we meet them?" Yuriko tried.

Reginald turned to her, his own eyes widening as he caught sight of Midari and Runa.

"Miss Ikishima and Miss Yomozuki!" he bowed.

The duo waved.

"Let us proceed," Reginald said, leading the way.

*****

"So this is your school, Sachiko and Sayaka," Lady Seina, mother of the Clan Head mused. She had the same hair and eye colours as Sachiko, Kato and Katashi.

Meanwhile, Sir Keito had the same hair and eye colours as Kamin, Katsuo, Kaito and Sayaka.

"Indeed," Sachiko replied, chuckling. her cat-like pupils roamed the area. There was no denying that she those eyes from her mother.

Sayaka sat beside Sachiko, with her hair down, her normal white ribbon in her hair in a different hairstyle.

(like the one in the pic below, her white ribbon is at the top, the bottom rubber band is just a small black-coloured one.)

"Lady Juraku," a voice said

The members of the Clan all turned their heads simultaneously towards the sound of Reginald's voice.

Sayaka and Kirari's eyes widened at the sight of each other.

For the first time, Kirari saw her girlfriend with make-up on. She had a soft blush on her cheeks, purple lipstick and orchid eyeshadow that highlighted her dark violet eyes.

Kirari felt a slight blush rise to her cheeks at the sight of her stunning girlfriend.

She recovered to her senses and greeted the members of the Clan.

Sir Keito, unlike Lady Seina, was far more blunt.

"Sayaka, your girlfriend is the Momobami Clan Head? Good choice, she's pretty, smart and powerful. She can protect you politically from our rivals and cover you financially, not that you need it, of course."

Sayaka turned a deep red. "お父さん (Otōsan)!"

Kirari stepped forward boldly, wrapping an arm around Sayaka's waist. "Thank you for the compliments, I'm the fortunate one to have someone so intellectually brilliant and stunning like Sayaka."

Sayaka's chin trembled as she nestled her head on Kirari's shoulder.

Sir Keito nodded, laid-back.

In contrast, Sayaka's mother's eyes glowed protectively. "Treat my baby daughter well, Miss Momobami, or I'll have your head. You can be assured of that." The glow in her eyes faded as she smiled. "Now, let's have lunch together! We can bond and find out when's the wedding!"

Sayaka whimpered and fainted in her girlfriend's arms.

Kirari chuckled and carried her bridal style. She turned to Sayaka's parents. "I'll carry her. Lead the way, please."