Bottles (Part Three)

"Seriously? You dropped the glass cup on the floor?" Kirari sighed. "I'm already taking care of a 'child' Sayaka and now I have to clean up after you too."

"I couldn't help it!" Ririka said, squealing as Mary started to bite her hair.

"Just get Mary onto the couch with Sayaka and come prepare dinner."

Ririka hoisted Mary onto her shoulder before dumping her as gently as once could dump a drunk human onto the couch.

"Hey~~~Saaaaaayaaakaaaaaaa!!!!!" Mary said flirtatiously.

"No touch me..." Sayaka whimpered as tears welled up in her eyes. "Kiki...kill you!"

Mary tackled Sayaka, making smooching sounds while the latter pulled and tugged at her hair.

"Oooooh~~~how warm yooouuu are!"

"No touch!" Sayaka snapped.

Meanwhile, Ririka and Kirari had told the chef to prepare some double-boiled chicken soup and rice for their partners.

"And as for you two?" the chef asked.

"I want a medium rare sirloin, Ririka will have a medium ribeye," Kirari decided. "Now, we should get back to our partners. Prepare the food as fast as you can. I suspect Sayaka will start bawling once she gets hungry."

*****

Sayaka cried as Mary chased her around the gigantic living room.

"Kiki!" she sobbed. "Terrorist!"

"Come back hereeeee!!!!!" Mary drawled as she narrowly dodged a flower pot thrown at her. "Don't be shy!!!!!"

As Mary backed into a corner, Sayaka finally had the sense to whip out her taser and use it on her drunk friend.

"Fjsiwghdkjnskdhd......hooooott mensnidjek meanie......" Mary stuttered before collapsing onto the ground.

Sayaka put down her taser and sat on the floor, relieved

Just then......

A huge growl sounded from her stomach. The drunk woman looked down at her stomach before she looked up with teary eyes and unleashed a huge wail.

*****

"Oh boy..." Kirari cursed as she and Ririka came across a broken flower pot, overturned tables and chairs, a collapsed Mary and a bawling Sayaka.

"Mary!" Ririka exclaimed as she picked Mary up and placed her back on the couch.

Kirari went near Sayaka cautiously with her hands up, as if she was approaching an agitated tamed animal. To Ririka, it seemed more like a majestic Kitsune approaching a shivering rabbit, but who knows.

Kirari finally managed to embrace her drunk wife who was still crying like a child.

"Shh...I know you're hungry. Food is almost ready, alright? I'll get the servants to clean this up, don't worry."

Sayaka clung on to Kirari's clothing once more and sniffled. "No more Mary? Scary drunk......"

"No more," Kirari promised as she carried her wife and placed her onto the couch beside an unconscious Mary. "Stay here. I'll bring you the food. Ririka will watch over you two."

*****

Mary groaned as her eyelids fluttered open, only to be met with the sight of an astonished Ririka.

"M-Mary?!"

"Riri...what happened?"

"You're back to normal! The tasing must have worked..."