Sports (Part One)

Summary: The Student Council decide to engage in a sports match, during which they find out more about each other. Chaos also ensues.

"A sports match?" Sayaka said, crinkling her nose in sight disgust.

"Don't give me that, we can all have fun trashing each other!" Midari cackled. "I just need you to help me convince the Prez, she only listens to you, uhehe......"

"No, absolutely not," Sayaka huffed. "What if other people find out about our relationship?"

"I don't see what that had got to do with sports."

"It's complicated."

"Oh come on, don't you wanna see the Prez all sweaty in a revealing sports attire?" Midari said.

Sayaka's face turned a shade of dark red at this thought. Despite already being engaged with Kirari and being so close to her to the point of intimacy, she still turned red whenever she saw her, well, bare.

"W-W-What...that...y-you...we..." Sayaka stammered incoherently as her face turned even redder.

"So, what's your decision?" Midari asked, grinning from ear to ear. Judging by her friend's expression, she already knew what the answer was going to be.

"What's going on here?" A familiar voice said, interrupting the two girls.

'Heh, speak of the devil,' Midari thought.

Kirari strode in, brilliant blue eyes gleaming in amusement at the sight of Sayaka's beet red face. She sauntered over to her beloved Secretary and kissed her cheek before patting her head in one smooth motion.

Cupping Sayaka's face with one hand and leaning in, Kirari smirked, her eyes searching Sayaka's. "Ara~ What has gotten you so flustered?"

"B-I-Midari......"

"Mhm, take your time. Calm down."

"M-Midari suggested that w-we...have a sports match...within the...the...Student Council."

"Oh my," Kirari chuckled.

"Exactly, it's hard to explain to her why we shouldn't, considering how you act whenever you play sports----"

"Wonderful! Let's do it."

Sayaka blinked. "I'm sorry?"

"Well, thanks to Midari creating a fan base for us, the whole school probably knows about us, hm? Besides, I'm never one to shy away from my desires," Kirari said smoothly before sealing their lips with a soft kiss.

Midari gagged as she watched them. "Ugh, please stop."

Sayaka sent a poisonous glare her away before mumbling, "I guess it's fine then."

"What was that?"

Sayaka glared at her friend even more. "I said it's fine!"

"Ha! As you should," Midari laughed as she ran out the door. "YURIKO! SPORTS MATCH! SAYAKA SAID YES!"